LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
How could you do this to us again?!?!? :angry: :mad: :explode:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLRR5oKI9kflXz4r3MikwF217XLIIg7r_WcNLMA0PZze2OwFX9M83jmQv5Bw

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    All athletes are overpaid. End of story.
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Athletes are entertainers...just like TV and ovie stars. They deserve their share of their monotary rewards, but enough is enough already!!
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    A sport that is already in trouble with the public, shouldn't deny the fans what they pay for in order to ask for higher salaries..

Clearly they are doing it wrong..

that being sad GO STARS!!!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    The problem is the owners that make money do not want to share revenue with teams that don't make money, so they want to claw back from the players. Having said that the last CBA was very good for the players. What really needs to happen is a hard salary cap and meaningful revenue sharing. That way the burden will be shared, It will also never happen.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Having withdrawals. There are ECHL games, but I know it's not the same.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :sad: I want my hockey!!!!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The crazy thing is they they both know we'll all come back when it's settled. We're crazy to let them do this to us again and again, yet we do it. Until that changes, they're in the driver's seat.

On the positive, the Toronto Marlies (AHL) home opener sold out, and that didn't happen all last season. It's 15,000 seats with 6 million people surrounding the arena, and it took this for them to sell out, lol.