Need Friends to keep me on the right path

Options
I am 35 year old mother of one great little girl, I have struggled with my weight for years, and I am looking for some friends to help me stay the course and hopefully come thru the other side.

Replies

• tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • egbeoke
    Options
    Hello my name is rita i am about to be 26 in a couple of days, and i just need motivation. I would not mind help you out and vice versa.:happy:
  • Mummy2one
    Mummy2one Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started today and would love to have some freinds to keep motivated to. I'm also a mum and need to do this so I can keep up with myb son! Feel free to add me :)
  • WonaBaFitmommy
    Options
    You all can add me. I can use the encouragement as well.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm a little older and my son is most certainly older...but I've been there. Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I do try to be a good example.
  • coachredhead
    coachredhead Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as well. I am trying to get back on track.
  • miss_archer
    Options
    you can add me. i have am in the process of trying again to lose over 100lbs. welcome to the journey
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to MFP. My name is Kathy ..I would like to help you through the Journey.. You are welcome to add me.. :drinker:
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi you're welcome to add me :smile:
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 30/f and love having new friends.. :drinker:
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    I'm 30 and started my weight loss journey earlier this year. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Dalek93
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time now for both my esteem and my health. I lost 10lbs only to gain about 7 back, so I definitely need the encouragement to stay on track.
  • Kendi_Alyssa
    Options
    Everyone needs friends! I totally understand you there, and I can guarantee if you stay on the right path you will see results! Btw I'm new here and looking for friends as well so I you would like to add me please feel free to do so. That goes for anyone looking for support ^_^ I hope we can all help each other succeed!
  • msjack32
    msjack32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track tomorrow as well. Feel free to add me. I would love to have some friends on here to help keep me accountable too:)
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Hey all! Looking for some motivation from you! :-) I am preparing myself for my honeymoon in December! Feel free to add me!!!! :-)
  • mveeck
    mveeck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love to help keep you motivated if you will help me too!