Not new but hiding.

Options
Ok so I joined a while ago but I was hiding with a private setting online and real life. Because I didn't want anybody to know I was on a diet. What way if I failed there would nobody to criticize me. My hubby didn't even know. Lesson learned........ everybody needs support. Now that the family knows the hubby stopped buying donuts. My goal is to lose 90lbs, I am hoping to find fitnesspal friend to add to my support group.:happy:

Replies

• dot1212
    dot1212 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do not have the loss ahead of me you do but will try and support you in any way I can. So add me if you would like.
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My friend tried the GM Diet. She lost 4-5lbs in one week. I'll try this next week.

During the first seven days you must abstain from all alcohol
    You must drink 10 glasses of water each day

Day One All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want. It is strongly suggested that you consume lots of melons the first day. Especially watermelon and a loupe. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, your chances of losing three lbs. on first day are very good.

Day Two All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the amount or type. For your complex carbohydrate, you will start day two with a large baked potato for breakfast. You may top the potato with one pat of butter.

Day Three A mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet. No potatoes today.

Day Four Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. This will be combined with the special soup which may be eaten in limited quantities.

Day Five Today is feast day. You will eat beef and tomatoes. Eat two 10 oz. portions of lean beef. Hamburger is OK. Combine this with six whole tomatoes. On day five you must increase your water intake by one quart. This is to cleanse your system of the uric acid you will be producing.

Day Six Beef and vegetables. Today you may eat an unlimited amount of beef and vegetables. Eat to your hearts content.

Day Seven Today your food intake will consist of brown rice, fruit juices and all the vegetables you care to consume.
  • Kendi_Alyssa
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Kendi. I was sort of the same way, I did tell a few people about my weight loss goals but anytime someone who knew mentioned my diet in public I would cringe -_-

Well basically I've been on here for over a month and have just added my first few friends today in fact! So if you would like to, feel free to add me. Thanks and I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! We're all here for the same reason so we might as well befriend and support each other :)
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 100 and now have about 75 more to go. We all need friends and support!