complete idiot? = ME!!!!!!!!!

Options
Yes, that is right. I win the award for the biggest idiot in the entire world. I just posted a bunch of comments about a girl I like, and she is a member of this site. I am an IDIOT!!!:sad:

Replies

• nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes, that is right. I win the award for the biggest idiot in the entire world. I just posted a bunch of comments about a girl I like, and she is a member of this site. I am an IDIOT!!!:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    ROFL!!!!

I mean {{hugs}} :flowerforyou: You've officially become a resident of the palm of her hand now. :laugh:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Maybe she doesn't get on here often. Sort of too late to worry about it now huh. I told you guys I am not exactly Mr. Smooth here. WHAT A LOSER!!!
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    How could she be anything but extremly flattered. You said some pretty great things about her and she would be lucky to pursue something with you since you seem genuine and truly care.
    I'm sure there are a lot of us on here who have you beat for the dumb things we've done. Don't even get me started ha!

Is this helping yet? lol!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Who is she??? :huh:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Oh you guys dont understand. She is great, so great that I am sure she will be nice about it, but probably never want to see me again!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    OMG - How sweet is this :happy:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Her name is Jennifer. Do ya'll see a Jennifer on here much? I would give you her screenname but then I would have to kill you. HAHA just kidding. No but seriously what the hell do I do now?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Oh you guys dont understand. She is great, so great that I am sure she will be nice about it, but probably never want to see me again!

Would you like me to talk to her?? :bigsmile:

Who is she, btw????? {{muahahahahaha}}
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol mate, thats funny as f**k, just hope no one bumps this post to the top... lol
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Her name is Jennifer. Do ya'll see a Jennifer on here much? I would give you her screenname but then I would have to kill you. HAHA just kidding. No but seriously what the hell do I do now?

:noway:

Wait a tick....

I know a Jennifer here that went out on a date last night......

could it be....could it? Nah.....could you be? Nah.....or could you.....
  • travelbug
    Options
    Confidence Nate!!
    We've got to work on that.
    It's a definate boost for girls to meet a guy with a healthy (not excessive) dose of confidence. Don't hide from your comments, they're out there now do somethig about it. Go right up to her, tell her you had a great time and would like to see her again and have something fun planned.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Confidence Nate!!
    It's a definate boost for girls to meet a guy with a healthy (not excessive) dose of confidence. Don't hide from your comments, they're out there now do somethig about it. Go right up to her, tell her you had a great time and would like to see her again and have something fun planned.

Yeah, I am guilty of the latter (excessive, alas tis a curse).

I just Pmed the girl I think might be your Jen...mayhaps we shalll get to the bottom of this. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • travelbug
    Options
    Confidence Nate!!

I just Pmed the girl I think might be your Jen...mayhaps we shalll get to the bottom of this. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

lol! Well you know how to work that confidence, don't you. You seem to have a lot of fans here.
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Oh man are you crazy?! :noway:

I hope it isn't her!! You guys dont get it!! She is WAY WAY too, well, you know, ugh. I give up. I am an idiot. I think I'm going to get sick. :sick:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Confidence Nate!!

lol! Well you know how to work that confidence, don't you. You seem to have a lot of fans here.

Haha, I like to pretend I'm cocky, but I'm so not at all. :laugh:

In person I'm so shy I'm like 'Sup' *giggle*
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You guys are gonna make the poor guy blow chunks all over his puter:sick:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I hope it isn't her!! You guys dont get it!! She is WAY WAY too, well, you know, ugh. I give up. I am an idiot. I think I'm going to get sick. :sick:

Well, yes, I am. Don't get sick dude, it's all good. If this is your girl she's fairly regular here, so she'll see you anyway. Like Bethanie, said, be confident! I don't think you have anything to worry about, besides, it's way obvious you are into her, and that rocks.
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You're a total cutie! Try not to worry, sometimes girls like it when you make an idiot out of yourself! :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Oh you're twittered...how cute! :smooched: