Have you ever met someone from MFP in person?

Options

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I also prefer to have a male partner. I'm more intense than most of the ladies I know. When I'm working out, I'm there to WORK, not chat. I know there are some ladies out there who feel the same, they just seem to be few and far between.

As for meeting MFP folks, not yet. I have some IRL friends/family/coworkers on here, though.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    None, although I knew one person on my friend's list before I signed up here...
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Yep. A couple of biking buddies. Cool dudes.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so theres couples coming out of MFP?? haha thats really awesome!

Yup, I'm one half of one of those couples!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Nope. I have yet to meet anyone from here in person :(
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just the ones that joined with me. No one new.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    No but I would love to meet some of them. And meeting a few could get me in trouble :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I have met two so far. Thought it was going to work out well and have a couple new friends but it didn't pan out that way. I have one of my oldest mfp friends moving my way in a little over a week and another that is coming for a visit in November.
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Ive met a few, including the love of my life, Tonya
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I've met 7 of my peeps. All on purpose. Two were social due to location. The rest I've raced with. All of them have been awesome folks. I consider a couple to bne close friends.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've met Felice at a local beer party, Went out to dinner with Bynsky and her hubs for her Birthday, My Friend Kintegra, Been trying to hook with IAMROJ but shes afraid of me.

Utterly PETRIFIED!!! :noway:

But in seriousness, I have met many MFPeeps and have really loved it. Many have become close friends that I intend to keep for life. Whether they like it or not.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've met 2 of my mfp friends. Yes, on purpose. It was fun. We all went to dinner and talked for a few hours. My 11 daughter came with us. She had fun too. Very nice people! I'd so hang out with them again.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've met Felice at a local beer party, Went out to dinner with Bynsky and her hubs for her Birthday, My Friend Kintegra, Been trying to hook with IAMROJ but shes afraid of me.

Utterly PETRIFIED!!! :noway:

But in seriousness, I have met many MFPeeps and have really loved it. Many have become close friends that I intend to keep for life. Whether they like it or not.

^^ my basement is ready...
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes and I moved 1300 miles to Louisville to be with him <3
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I've met 7 of my peeps. All on purpose. Two were social due to location. The rest I've raced with. All of them have been awesome folks. I consider a couple to bne close friends.

Yes, I'm one of the lucky ones to have raced w/ Jeff and his awesome wife Tana!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I tried throwin a get togethor but not many people could make it out; however, 1 from here came, 1 from NJ came, and 1 from Aus came!! They were all already here for something...but they made time for the meetup and we had a blast!!! I also have met 1 from Cali, and will be meeting one from WA soon!! PLUS i have a few coworkers and friends on here, whom I also of course know :)

and i would love to meet many more of them too!

I think it is great to meet fellow MFPers...unless you are intending on splitting up your marriage over one of em!! LOL
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    no..but there is one particular person who I would love to meet in person :)

Dish!!! Who is it?!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Yep :)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nope, only people I knew from before MFP...