10 lbs by Thanksgiving....? Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Gotta get back the motivation. It would be a nice birthday present to myself as well, since my birthday is Thanksgiving week, Nov 20th! =D
  • BubblesOnTheGrind
    Options
    Im with all of ya!!! id love to lose 40 pounds but ten by thanksgiving sounds good to me!!! Good luck all!!!
  • japanellie
    Options
    me too:) sounds doable if I stick with it
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • TBirdReets
    Options
    I plan on losing 100 lbs by next Thanksgiving! Its 364 days away!
    I'm Canadian.....Thanksgiving doesn't come around again till October 14, 2013
    :)
  • andiied
    andiied Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am down
  • ambr993
    ambr993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I have a lot to go but 10 pounds by thanksgiving is a good goal. Whats ur plan? Mine is tract, increase movement and figure out an alternative to stress eating.:smile:
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to lose around 14 more but I'll settle for 10 by Thanksgiving :)
  • missrobin54
    Options
    OK, i am back on here and ready to give it a try......10 lbs. by Tksgiving would be a blessing!
  • MomLeFlore
    Options
    I will give it a shot. Thanks!
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am in. Its actually my 1 year wedding anniversary the week after, and I gained back the 14 lbs I lost for the wedding last year, so 10ls off would put me almost back to that wedding day weight. I am ready!

What is everyone doing to lose? I am going to try the no carb way, and bump up the workouts.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Me! That will put me right into Onederland!
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CherylEdgell
    CherylEdgell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • Judy0924
    Options
    I'm in - sounds like a great goal!! Tracking every day really helps me see what I eat!!
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I am in! I am only 14 lbs away from goal and would love to acheive by Thanksgiving :-) I haven't been 140 since High school which was 13 years ago. Let's do it!!!!
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm in too. Two pounds a week is really tough for me since I have a a desk job, but I'll bump up the exercise and give it a shot!

I have the same problem. The only thing that keeps me moving is having to get up to go to the bathroom (lots of water)!
  • kbgodly1
    Options
    I'm in girl! I have just begun on my journey and I have a long way to go 30 lbs....
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    I am in.....that would mean a new pant size...which means new outfit! :happy: