Looking for supportive friends. :)

Options
I'm just in the process in completing my final year of school. Throughout the duration of the year, I have gained 8kgs which I know for some people isn't much, but for me it's devastating. I'm looking for friends to help me get back to the old me. Even if not ALL the weight comes off, as long as I'm fit and healthy unlike at the moment.
I'm the kind of person that needs someone on their case ALL THE TIME. I can give great advice but i very seldom follow it.

Add me if you're interested in having a weight loss buddy and we can do this together!

Replies

• aeros88
    aeros88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds good to me! I've been registered here for a year or two and I've tried a few times to stick with it and track my food and exercise but when you fall off the wagon it's hard to post all the stuff you really know you shouldn't have had. I'm looking to lose 25lbs (11kgs) by the end of the year.

Staying motivated is my biggest problem. I joined a gym (again), I'm excited to do this (again) and I'm actually looking forward to changing my life (again) but without encouragement and the support it's easy to walk away like no one will notice.

We can do some sort of 2 1/2 month challenge to lose the weight; what do you say?
  • big_bald_si
    Options
    Do feel free to add - I too am always on the hunt for supportive friends!