50lb weightloss before & after pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I know everyone over eats at times, but binge eating disorder is a horrible thing to have as you feel like you aren't yourself, there is some food beast taking over your body! :wink: Its like having bulimia without purging...not good! :tongue: So glad I got over it, its not worth it at the end of the day! Best advice to anybody out there going through the same...only way not to binge is to not start! Do not take the first bite of your trigger foods, and the craving will go away in 10 or 20 minutes :) It is not true hunger x
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yay, Irish people! I need to tell everyone I know about this site...only just joined but the more I figure out how to use it the more motivating and addictive it becomes! Its like facebook for fat loss! :tongue:

It's definitely addictive - and tis great cos I can hide all my weight/food stories here away from FB, and everyone keeps me motivated too :happy:
  • skinnyjuu
    skinnyjuu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! We have similiar stats:)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You brought me so much hope. Your story is my own except I am working on my success after my 5th kid was born in March, so this is my 4th go round losing weight (I have a set of twins). I to have BED and have had it for years but didn't recognize it until last spring when I put a name to the problem. I then did lots of research and having been recovering (binge free for almost a year)..I also have turned into a vegetarian and only have meat on the weekend occasionally but only fish, chicken, and eggs, even then I am almost giving those up but it has only been a week. Thank you so very much for posting your story, I have looked and looked for success stories like yours and even posted for replies and got shunned. Keep up the excellent work.,
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous at any weight, but I'm sure you feel great being healthier. I am 2 pounds away from my goal weight and it has taken me 4 weeks to get the scale to move. I keep bouncing around the same 1 1/2 pounds. You can do it!
  • skipperlk
    Options
    you look great!:smooched:
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures but I am glad that you are making healthy choices for yourself! Healthiness = Happiness
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job and WELCOME to MFP!!! You look beautiful in both your before and after pix! Yes, losing the last few pounds is tough, but not impossible. You'll find great support and helpful info on this site. I've been here over a year and love it!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspirational to hear it took a couple years and that you kept at it!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look GR8T!!!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    wow you look truly amazing and beautifull, well done :heart:
  • catzeye
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    You look stunning :flowerforyou: Wise too, very good advice for me to remember :smile:
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful even at 180+LB. Great job! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!