Anyone doing insanity?!

Options

Replies

• JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! I'm not doing it everyday as there is no chance in hell I could lol. It's so hard to keep up because of my feet pain. That's the only thing holding me back. Ugh!
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last week of month 1 right now, then I have the "rest week" next week with core cardio and balance. I am loving it so far!

I am at the same stage!
    No weight lost but inches are going and I feel all tight and fit.

add me, everybody!
  • kats1982
    kats1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    have done insanity in the past about a year ago.....It is very intense. I loved it, the only thing that my body didn't like was the plyometrics. My knees would hurt alot. You do start feeling tighter and fitter.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    So the insanity does work. I see the commercials and thought about doing that. I am into yoga and was wondering about it. After hearing all of you I am really considering trying it. I really need to get toned. I have about 30 pounds to lose. And it is really hard.
  • adleen
    adleen Posts: 3
    Options
    I am almost finished with the program. My last day is this Sunday. I am very excited to report that I have gotten great results.:smile:
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    I am on Day 16 today! First time trying it! I'm hoping to see results from the program!
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    did insanity last year, love it.

may start again , or atleast incorporating some of the workout in to what i do.
  • mitchellkd
    mitchellkd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too! I am finding a hard time juggling all my responsibilities and getting my workouts in! Friend me! I need the motivation.
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity with my son back in June/July (52 yrs old!...son is 24)...we kept each going..it's was tough...I sweated so much..it was like I was back in Marine Corps bootcamp! I modified some of the exercises to accommodate for my back issues but I did everything on the DVD. This was a big accomplishment for me to do Insanity. Good Luck to anyone who does it!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I have it, just not actually doing it. I am going to give it another go next Monday.
  • samlankford
    Options
    insanity is wonderful, the asylum is also wonderful.... I am doing a hybrid schedule with p90x2 and asylum... amazing programs, just have to make sure that you eat clean, stick to your macro's/calorie intake, dirnk LOTS of water... you will see results...
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I love it, got awesome results ont he first month then slacked on my eating in the second month. I'll probably pick up again after the new year :)
    My knees are horrible now though..
  • Flyered_Up
    Options
    I do Insanity for my cardio.
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    I avoided insanity like the plague lol. I used to be a beachbody coach and still wouldn't try it with all those ppl raving about how awesome it was...funny how I read this thread and was like hmm, maybe I should try it !
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ive been on insanity ever since high school... the elephants keep chasing me and those bats... we can stop here this is bat country!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I just finished day 41 last night. Feel great. Strong and my fitness level is continuing to get better and better. I'll probably be starting another round when i am done with this one.
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday, only made it half way through today, but tomorrow is another day!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i've done insanity 3 times and i'm on my second round of the Asylum.

Its hard but you get used to it. You start out feeling like 'its time for my butt kicking' before your workouts, but at some point that changes to 'time to kick some butt!' lol

good luck, just stick with it, dogging it a little thru a workout is better then no work out at all... or stoping altogether.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 44 week 7! I'm looking forward to getting my Insanity t-shirt.
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Completed month 2 on Saturday. Doing a week of Core Cardio and plan to repeat month 2 again. I have been doing in conjunction w/ Mon/Weds/Fri/Sat runs. Has been great and have definitely increased my core strength.