New Friends :)

Options
Hi I just started out on MFP and I would love some friends for motivation and encouragement and I would love to help you out as well!! I have quite a long way to go but I am determined to stick to the plan this time :)

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hiyaaaaaaaaaa
  • Cobby1
    Cobby1 Posts: 3
    Options
    HIIIII!!!!!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    Hi!!
  • georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started again, add me
  • TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    The more the merrier! Feel free to add me. We all need help and encouragement on this road to health.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello how are you doing? Im looking to help motivate people to reach their goals. Im a personal trainer looking to help others reach their goals
  • andonsmama
    Options
    hello!
    This is my second shot on MFP this year, and i hope i can stick to it this time! LOL
    I am also looking for/need that extra encouragement, motivation, ideas, support to FINALLY drop the baby weight for my wedding in the spring :smile:
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend for that extra encouragement!!
    have a good day!!
  • missiontobefitandfab
    Options
    Hi i hope we can do a good job of motivating each other! congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!:smile:
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    You can add me if you would like - i am a busy mom - focused on finding time for me, and changing my life so i can be around for awhile. I have found this site very helpful, and the support is great!
  • remstar
    remstar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    looking for new friends also.. so feel free to add me x
  • smileyshaz82
    smileyshaz82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need some friends for motivation & encourage others ;-)
  • vlleonardi29
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you guys want. Everyone needs a little support and motivation every now and then.=D
  • AlanM872
    AlanM872 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much a loner but its nice to know I ain't alone in this. I've been using the app for a few weeks its nice. !!!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • randlenatasha
    randlenatasha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Natasha. I have only been on Myfitness for a short time and have had amazing results. I have dealt with being heavy all my life but when I hit 222 and could no longer fit any of my clothes I decided to make some changes. Last year I was apart of a medical weightloss program that cost A LOT of money and when I ran out of money the weight came back. So when I got back up to 200 I discovered myfitness. I don't have too many friends and the people in my home are far from healthy so I do feel alone in my endeavors. That's why I am hoping to add some friends who are doing great to keep me motivated.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always like supportive friends!
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me! Encouraging and supportive friends are awesome! :bigsmile:
  • Dianne1
    Dianne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This program rocks! Feel free to add me I am also looking for supportive friends!