2»

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Chocolate devotion
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I have been to Coldstone once. I usually go to DQ for a sundae and double fudge topping. When the topping is gone I throw the rest away.----Although---Hubby brought home Karamel Sutra by Ben and Jerry's. It was luscious--BUT--I found I can't have ice cream in the house. It calls my name day and night.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I like cake batter ice cream.

favorite mix ins are anything peanut buttery.....butterfingers, reese's, etc
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    COFFEE LOVERS ONLY!!!!!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Birthday Cake Remix...always.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    peanut butter perfection.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hahaha one of my very first jobs when I was in high school was at a Coldstone.

Not only is everything about a kajillion calories, I haven't walked into once since I quit about 7 years ago. I've been scarred.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Their lemon sorbet with strawberries and blueberries in it is so good. It's light and refreshing. I don't do those 'splurge' days anymore where I would order the chocolate devotion etc cause I know that I have to burn off those calories and is a couple hours at the gym worth the 15 minutes of enjoyment? Not for me :-(
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream with Oreo and cookie dough mixed in :)
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream with Oreo and cookie dough mixed in :)

And I don't believe in splurge days either. If I'm going to spend 500 calories on ice cream I'm going to subtract 500 calories from somewhere else that day. I have no problem eating ice cream and skipping lunch so I can afford the calories. When it's something you only do every now and then I have no problem with it :)
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    A child size.
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    anything with pumpkin in it!!