75 lbs down, 50 to 75 more to go (with pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahelen1
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow!!!!! Amazing!! you are awesome!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great loss!! Definitely an accomplishment to be proud of
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    This is great! Keep up the good work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I did not get a chance to read your who story but I will later for sure. You look amazing!!!!! Congrats and rock those jeans!! You remind me of me, I see you like dresses when you were larger but now your are wearing slacks and jeans!! Keep up the good work my dear!! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Rock the boots tooo!!! You go girl!!! I know that is a NSV TOO!! I know you will get the other 50 to 75 off too!! Very inspiring!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Very impressive. Your story really hit home for me. Thank you for sharing. Your results are amazing. Keep up the good work, you are doing it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    You are amazing!! I loved reading your story, and your progress is inspiring :) Way to go, and best of luck with everything in the future :) Oh, and thanks for the inspiration today!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    peacemongernc wrote: "I have a long way to go, but I not just hopeful, I can actually see how it could happen! I think I can do this!"

Of that, I have absolutely no doubt. You look great!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful loss! You look great, keep up the work!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great and I bet you feel great! Don't beat yourself up for any "bad decisions" in your diary. If that is what you need to get by each day, that is what you need. :) It obviously is working for you!!! There are things I simply will not deprive myself of either (ice cream is my biggest weakness), I may not eat as much as I used to or eat that stuff as often but I certainly need to have it sometimes. If I were to deprive myself of everything I loved because it wasn't healthy I would never succeed at this life style change.

You have came so far, even through an eating disorder and losing someone to the one. You got this! =) Keep up the great work!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look great. So much of what you are saying resonates with me. Keep on pushing forward.
  • brvzfan13
    brvzfan13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Even that overwhelmed me. There were a couple of times on the exercise bike that I was glad I sweating so much that no one could tell I was crying. I wasn’t depressed exactly, just facing up to my fears and my low expectations.

With my trainer, Christian’s help figuring out what to do in the gym wasn't too hard. I was scared to death of a repeat of middle school gym class or something like that... or that I would be asked to do things I simply couldn't do... I expected it to be impossible. But he worked with me where I was and the workouts were hard, but not impossible. I lost 7 pounds pretty quickly, but still wouldn't allow myself to be hopeful.
    While it seemed to me that my diet wasn't awful, it was random. I wanted to know how much I was eating and what I was doing right and wrong. That's when I found MFP!! I LOVE MFP!!

Minus having the trainer this could easily be me... especially the, " I was glad I sweating so much that no one could tell I was crying." I totally get that! Thank you so much for sharing not only part of your story (there are still chapters to be written), but your photos as well. That takes a lot of courage. So impressed. I really needed some inspiration and motivation today and found it in you! Thank you...
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Great post. Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing. I share your preference for non-processed foods but I find when I try to eat too "clean" I start obsessing about "junk foods" so I'm learning to allow myself a small treat to appease the monster. Hopefully, in time, I'll clean up my act but for now one step at a time.
  • Thank you for sharing your story!! You look absolutely fantastic, Keep up the good work. You are a success story already!!
  • pgmean
    pgmean Posts: 1
    Options
    congrats that is amazing, well done
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are definitely an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!