MFP adjustment

Options
I am nearing losing 20 p. just one pound away after I put in my latest weight I was asked if I would like to change my goal based on my new weight. I did but now the calories it say I can eat makes be wonder if I can still lose weight eating so much?
How many of you said okay to changing your calories and still was able to lose weight? Should I do it this way or go back to how much I was eating in the first place.

Replies

• bigchef1
    Options
    Remember food fuels your body. The more you work out the more you need to eat, I know it's a bit diffrent for a guy, when I saw my calories I'd need to take in I have to admit there was a bit of fear the same thought went through my head! Amazingly at the end of the day I feel great. Hope this helps :D
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    As your weight goes down, so do you BMR and TDEE, so the maintenance (and thus daily target calories) number for your daily caloric intake are going to go down.
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    As your weight goes down, so do you BMR and TDEE, so the maintenance (and thus daily target calories) number for your daily caloric intake are going to go down.

except its saying I should eat more now that I've lost over 10 pounds, that's why I'm confused if I'm doing good why would eating more help me lose weight?