Insanity

Options
Morning everyone¡! I have just started insanity a couple days ago and i am looking for anyone who might have also just started so we can get through this INSANE choice together! I will be trying to follow the nutrition plan as closely as possible and im hoping to see results real soon :)

Replies

• lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    What day are you on? I am restarting today with the Plyo cardio circuit (I did the fit test a few weeks ago and will use those results). I did 3.5 weeks of it before July 4, but then life got in the way :(. I could use some motivation to get through all two months this time!
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! So I had started Insanity on August 27th and made it halfway through month 2 before I had to quit due to some family problems.. anyhow. I just restarted insanity yesterday so I'm with you! (:
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    I'm starting doing Insanity for the second time and just finished week 1. Would love to be friends with others doing this workout = )
  • CSwitts
    CSwitts Posts: 14
    Options
    I started Round 2 of Insanity today!
  • amandarose24
    Options
    I started last week, but ended up getting sick so I am starting over tonight. Good luck!
  • lgtahoe
    Options
    Plyo cardio circuit done! Those Level 1 drills kill me every time!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started today with the fit test! Feel free to add me as friend! Samantha
  • ShanM0593
    Options
    I started Round 2 yesterday. I'd love some more Insanity friends!
  • emlopezc
    Options
    I am currently on day 4, just finished up the cardio recovery disk :)
  • emlopezc
    Options
    Hi! So I had started Insanity on August 27th and made it halfway through month 2 before I had to quit due to some family problems.. anyhow. I just restarted insanity yesterday so I'm with you! (:

Yay! how exciting, :):):)
  • 0racle76
    0racle76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with my Fit Test on Monday, October 15th. I did the Plyo Circuit last night and I think it just about killed me....onto the next one tonight. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!!!
  • desireeloo
    desireeloo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started a randomly started yesterday with my brother who has been doing it for some time now. What exercise topic do you guys put insanity under?
  • Swanz21
    Swanz21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am going to start insanity on Monday the 22nd. I am looking for others who are also starting right around that time for support. I am also planning on using the nutrition guide. The food choices seem reasonable and the substitute foods are good for picky eaters like me.
  • kippy40th
    kippy40th Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just did Cardio Recovery today. That was challenging, wasn't it?! But it feels great! How will you track that workout for calories burned?
  • minimagic2700
    minimagic2700 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished W2D5 today, finishing up week 2 tomorrow with Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs! I am loving it so far!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I started this week as well and am doing it with a friend at the gym. Day 4 today and it was a cardio recovery which was harder than I expected but probably because I'm not very flexible!

Would be great to have some motivation along the way!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I just did Cardio Recovery today. That was challenging, wasn't it?! But it feels great! How will you track that workout for calories burned?

I use a heart rate monitor. That way you have a much better indication of the number of calories you burn. In this whole journey it has by far been the best investment I have made.
  • lgtahoe
    Options
    Hi, I just started a randomly started yesterday with my brother who has been doing it for some time now. What exercise topic do you guys put insanity under?

I use "circuit training". It might be slightly less, but I'd rather under report cals burned than over report.
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test yesterday... plyo tonight after letting dinner settle!
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5 of my first time doing insanity :) LOVE IT! add me if you would like id love other insane people to be buddies with :D