Hcg diet

Options
2»

Replies

• Jimisha16
    Jimisha16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the hcg diet last year and lost 32lbs in 4 weeks. i didn't do the maintenance part right which is the most important part of the diet so I ended up putting the weight back on :-( it's a cool diet if you are discpline, if not, then it will be a waist of money for you. I started it again this year on Sept 8 and I didn't do so good. I lost 20 but I was hoping for the same results as last time. But it was my fault because I didn't stick to it to a T'. It was harder for me this time because I'm a wife and a insta-mommy of 2 when last year when I did it, it was just me. Next time, I will do better. The only side effect is I got charlie-horses. The support for the drops said it was because I didn't drink enough water. When I increased my water, I had no more problems. Its an awesome diet! I know so many people that lost the weight and kept it off and didn't experience the loose skin. I'm using it to get the weight off and once its off i will maintain with healthy lifestyle and exercise. I recommend HCG1234 because you can do 500, 800, or 1200 calorie. 500 for .5-2lbs a day, 800 for 1lb a day, and 1200 for people that work out and you lose .5-1lb a day. And they are the cheapest. You can buy at wally world (wal-mart) for $25 when everyone else is charging above 50 and you may not get the real deal. Hope this helps and I will answer any other questions I can.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    this thread will be locked in a matter of minutes..
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    The results of doing the diet is you look retarded and the side effect is you throw away a bunch of money to look retarded, stay far away from this one
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Just exercise and eat right... it takes longer but it lasts longer! Just my opinion :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    26075904.jpg
    in before the lock
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My friend and her mom did it and lost like 25 lbs in a month, but shes slowly been gaining it back.
    Just learn portion control and eating right, the results will last!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

The staff of MyFitnessPal is actively reviewing our stance on topics that recommend or promote dieting methods that run counter to our site's own weight-loss recommendations.

In the meantime, please make sure to refrain from attacking or insulting other users.

Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not.

Please note the following forum guideline:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,

psuLemon
    Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.