Looking for some Friends

Options
<
I am so tired of being the "before" picture!!!

I have already lost 65 pounds on Weight Watchers, but really need to lose 40 more to be a healthy weight. I have struggled with binging since I was 13 and I will be turning 41 this December. I'm ready to take that next step and get healthy and stop the binging!!

My husband and I travel to beautiful locations and I want to be finally be the "after" picture. :smile:

Looking for some others to encourage me, and I can encourage them.

Replies

• mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am on everday and have finally started to figure this MFP thing out. Congratulations on your weight loss so far, MFP is a great way to keep at it!
  • nina302drop
    Options
    65lbs is already really good! But I understand about getting to your healthy weight. I was 250lbs going in to the hospital to have my baby. I took a whole year and a half to get back down to my pre-baby weight (170lbs)...I ended up losing 20lbs getting to 155lbs and over the last year put back on 20...ugghhhh:noway: So know I am really determine to get to my health weight of 145lbs. So hang in there...You can definitley do it! Find a regimine and stick to it. :smile:
  • aplacetogrow
    Options
    You can add me...I am new and can use the motivation as well.
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    I know you still wanna lose weight but it's great how much you already lost! you should be so proud of yourself! :D
  • charliefrodsham
    Options
    people feel free to add me im looking for friends
  • yellow1973
    yellow1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined at the beginning of October, I am taking one day at a time having had endless failures and yo yo dieting. I have also found the Judith Beck diet technique helpful and will be 40 next year - she says you should find some dieting buddies so I would be pleased to link up!

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss so far - inspirational!
  • brittney1211
    brittney1211 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I've also had issues with binge eating my entire life. It's a constant struggle and I've even gone to therapy for my binge eating. A lot of others are in our boat. I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs as well to be healthy.
  • mistresstomato
    mistresstomato Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started using MFP to support my husband but I find that it is just a great way to eat better and feel healthier and I've managed to take a couple of inches off my waist in the process
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am similar in height and trying to lose 40 pounds that I put on by bingeing! I have been on this site about three weeks and have lost 4 1/2 pounds so far.