MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    The answer is always hookers and blow.

lol this
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Male alien strippers!!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Pay off our bills, buy my Mother a new car and stuff her bank account with some cushion so she can take it easy. Do some work to the house, buy a 911 and then just put the rest of it away for my kids...

Oh and yeah some hookers and blow would be in order of course...
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    I'd realize I was dreaming, because Ed died a few years ago. No, really, I pause my dreams sometimes (kinda like in Saved by the Bell when Zack would call a time-out to explain something), start thinking about whether or not what's going on has any basis in reality, then call time-in and let the dream continue, acknowledging that I'm dreaming, because Ed McMahon is dead. Then the whole thing might take a weird turn with a zombie Johnny Carson.

Those are the nights I don't get enough rest, even when I'm in bed with my eyes shut for 8 hours.
  • SugaSnak
    SugaSnak Posts: 4 Member
    my vote is for the hookers and blow, male hookers though

K:smokin:
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    fireworks to blow up the aliens... but i'll expect a lifetime supply of government-banned cannabis as a reward
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member

The question asked was an illogical question from the movie 'Heathers.'

F me gently with a chainsaw

How...very.

What is your damage?
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Pay for a one way ticket to the nearest self sustaining space station:)
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member
    Use the money to fly to DC and then to Moscow, to convince the governments to pool their nuclear weapons... and get them working together so we can detonate them and turn the little green men into duuuuust.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    gonna go line-up outside of Halle Berry's home on day 1 for the chance to knock them boots and then on day 2 goin' to ScarJo's place. then finish each night w/ chocolate cake and body numbing medical drugs from a pharmaceautical company.
  • MissyJessy
    Pay off our bills, buy my Mother a new car and stuff her bank account with some cushion so she can take it easy. Do some work to the house, buy a 911 and then just put the rest of it away for my kids...

Oh and yeah some hookers and blow would be in order of course...

you clearly didnt read the part about the alien invasion.....
  • MissyJessy
    Use the money to fly to DC and then to Moscow, to convince the governments to pool their nuclear weapons... and get them working together so we can detonate them and turn the little green men into duuuuust.

also effectivly destroying the world

Congrats you did it before the aliens 1 for you 0 for the aliens
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member

also effectivly destroying the world

Congrats you did it before the aliens 1 for you 0 for the aliens

Congrats... shhhhhh. Don't care!