Looking to new friends with open dairy men preferred

Options
This past summer i got serious about losing weight. I was tired of feeling exhausted and sluggish. I am taking 3 meds for high bloodpressure and have sleep apena. I didn't want a diet but needed to change my lifestyle with changes i can live with. I set my moving goal at losing 100 pounds, i have changed that to 130 to get my body fat % to below overweight. I started reading books have read
Live to eat
Master Your matabolism
Food Revolution
Cleveland Clinic Heathly heart lifestyle guide
American Heart associatioh no fad diet
And Dash Action plan
I have purchased a bunch of fitness dvd's because i am more loyal to my workout doing it at home

Now i discovered i need more support. My wife is walking this road with me trying to lose her own 100 pounds. Still find i need more support. We tried TOPS these last two weeks and considered Weight Watcher but did not love either
Then i discovered these boards which i think will give me the desired results

Replies

• Dsmcgrail
    Options
    I'm down. Add me too folks. Motivation and support welcome!
  • BobSassafrass
    BobSassafrass Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    May want to edit the typo in your title, open dairy men...

Added you, hopefully we can inspire each other.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    "dairy men preferred"

I like big udders and I can not lie

128.jpg
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    even spell check wasn't going to help me out on that one
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Is there a specific diet regimen that you're gonna follow?
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Sleep apnea was one of the things that made me start my journey.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm Down too.. According to Websites and Doctors... I am 38% body fat... I don't feel it.. but hey... we all have our own right....

I have to be a stick figure to be Normal BMI
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I was at 375 about 2 months ago now down around 340. Motivation given is motivation obtained.
  • scottg1024
    Options
    Got some wonderful ladies in my friends list, but really need some guys - I wanted to post the exact same thread but just didn't have the nards to do it. Feel free to friend me - been here off and on for over two years...let's do this!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm not an open dairy man, but I'm here to support you. Feel free to add me.
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me if you want. Thanks!
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    From 395 to 265 in 16 months
  • bonemuse12
    bonemuse12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- my diary is open to friends. On a side note, I am open to dairy as well. Cheese, yogurt, sour cream, milk, I love them all. I'm also not afraid of goat's milk or sheep's milk (as long as it's in cheese form.) Except for human. I don't touch the stuff.

~TK~
  • jonkers2012
    jonkers2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Greg the support is good to have eh? Quite a lot of folks I was friends with have stopped logging in, or were just taking support and not giving so I culled them lol, but feel free to add me mate.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep my diary open and have lost weight on here.
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    "dairy men preferred"

I like big udders and I can not lie

128.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!! made my day!!
    Your more than welcomed to add me too!! But I am a lady! :)
  • maelunoc
    Options
    Well, I don't think I feel comfortable talking with strangers about my dairy... but anything else is all good. :P
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If you like beer-swilling gigantic *kitten*, then sure.
  • Greg3705
    Options
    eat less move more. 4-5. serving of fruits and 4-5 serving of veggies daily. two meatless days a week. drink more water.
  • Greg3705
    Options
    I am happy to see so many men. it feels like every around weight loss is focused on women guess I don't get out enough