How soon did you see results with the 30 Day Shred?

Options
I just started the 30 day shred, and today is my fourth day. I was just wondering when you guys started seeing results?

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day-- after a gym cardio session! yikes!!! Good luck!!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i am on day 5 and i would also like to know! bump!
  • donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Almost instantly depending on what you mean for results. Increased heart rate, heavier breathing, sweat. All of those changes should be instant. I did it last February on a 1400 calorie a day budget. I lost six pounds that month. Just stick with it and finish strong.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have just today completed day 10 level 1 and my jeans are noticably looser . . . heaps of people commenting on how good I'm looking . . .

I'll be weighing and measuring tomorrow morning . . . results will be on my profile
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'm on day 18 and saw noticeable muscle and strength difference and inches lost with the first week.
  • nursenae1
    nursenae1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing other exercises w/ it??
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym 5x per week 30 min each for cardio and some weights. I also take some group fitness classes once or twice per week.

just finished lvl1 day 2!!!
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I started last night and the results I'm seeing involve moaning every time I move and walking like an old man (which is appropriate since I am one). I figure I'll be better after doing it for a couple of weeks. I think it's a great workout but I didn't get through the whole thing, though I kept walking even when I couldn't keep up.
  • AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't really look any different yet. When I wake up my stomach is noticeably smaller but I bloat a lot throughout the day so by the end of the evening I still feel the same :/
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS all the way through about 6 months ago and just started it again on Monday. The first time through I was reluctant and doubtful, so just to "prove" to my self it wasn't working I re-measured after the first level was complete and boy was I shocked...I was losing inches! I believe 1 full inch off my waist in the first level, I don't remember the rest of the inches lost but by the end of the 30DS I had lost over 16 inches all over! Good luck!