Shout out to any other vegans/vegetarians!!!!

Options
Hi there, I'm a vegan and am looking for fellow vegans/vegetarians who are on this weight loss journey for mutual vegan/vegetarian support. My partner is a vegetarian as is my little one so veggie families would also be great! look forward to friending plant based people. Getting ideas, tips and healthy recipes. Ofcourse there will be lots of support too.

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I am not a Vegan but I have a great friend on my friends list name CatAttack13 who is. She always has yummy meals. Check her out
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im a vegetarian, but Im trying to go vegan. Add me if you like! :3
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Vegan over hereeee :D Lots of Veg's on my friends list. Feel free to add me and steal :D
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of veg*n and plant-based groups on here. Do a search under "groups" and I'm sure you'll find one you're interested in joining, with lots of people to friend!
  • VeganHippieChick
    VeganHippieChick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan as well :smile:
  • good idea thanks so much x vegan baum x
  • shapeup6
    shapeup6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian :) Always looking out for new healthy recipes!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. im a vegan and so is my 3 year old. been vegan for him since he was born, me for almost 8 years.
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not Vegan, I am vegetarian Since 2009 - No Meat of any kind. Feel free to add me.
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Veggie here too!

Always looking for new recipes... MFP has me thinking a lot more about my macros
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian too and have lots of vegans on my friend's list. Feel free to add me..
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan along with my wife and usually my 3 kids. There is a vegan group here as well in case you haven't seen it. I'll add you.
  • yyleekop
    Options
    I'm a strict vegetarian myself :)
    I don't consume and milk products, but I still occasionally enjoy eggs and cheese.
  • utomjordingen
    utomjordingen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'm a vegetarian add me if you want :)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian too
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian that tries to avoid dairy and eggs but I do occasionally eat them as ingredients in other foods. I'm also a member of the group Happy Herbivores which is a great place for plant-based people! :)

Sending you a friend request.
  • happyvegan410
    happyvegan410 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 22 years and vegetarian 26 years. I'll send you a request!
  • kicktheghost
    kicktheghost Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am a vegetarian. I don't eat eggs, and I am working on giving up cheese and cream. Feel free to add me!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I've been veg since I was 7! I make some damn good meals too that are also often gluten-free and vegan. :)
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    Ive been vegetarian for 4 years and vegan for 1 year & counting :)