Reached my goal today!

Options
I started using myfitnesspal on March 2, 2012 and this morning (10/17/12) I have reached my goal and lost 70lbs! This has not been a diet, but rather a lifestyle change. When my friends ask me how I did it, I just say I live a healthy lifestyle now and smile. I went from a US size 16 to a US size 6 (size 6 was my goal size).

Now I have switched my settings on here from loosing 2lbs a week to maintaining my weight, which scares me since I am going from 1200 calories/day to 1800. And I am also adding to my gym routine. I have done all cardio and a body flow class (love that class it's yoga, pilates, and tai chi) and I am adding strength training to it.

My before picture was taken Oct. 2010 (way before I started my journey, but pretty much what I looked like when I started) and my after photo was taken a week and a half ago)

70lbs.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!