Reached my goal today!

Options

Replies

• love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! I love to read about others reaching their goal, I hope one day soon I will be writing this type of story:flowerforyou:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look amazing!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring and I love the fact you did it by being healthy Mwah and your so gourgeous what a stunner well done you xx
  • CSueB
    CSueB Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT JOB!!! :smile: I'm getting close to my goal weight too....makes me a little nervous about the whole maintenance thing, but think we are where we need to be for extra support! You look just great, again...congrats!!! I would put an applause smiley and lots of balloons if they had them.... since they don't..... :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it???? Good for you! :)
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YAY!! You Look Amazing...Great Work! Thank You For Sharing Your Success....So Inspring!
  • ELM1414
    ELM1414 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OMG congratulations! This is awesome and you look fantastic. Woohoo!:drinker:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal! You look great!
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Magnificent!!!! Wendy you look fabulous and I am so happy for you... Great Job....
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    Please post again in a year with "I KEPT IT OFF". Congratulations!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Question: Did you eat all or some of your exercise calories back when you were on 1200 a day and is your 1800 maintenance with exercise included?

Also, you look amazing! Not to mention so much younger! In the first pic, you look like you could be your own mom.
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A-MA-ZING!!!!!!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You not only look great in terms of weight. You look younger to boot! :)
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    How totally awesome! Nicely done! Super happy for you (and well, also a little pea green with envy)! Way to go!
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    How wow, what an inspiration you are!
    Well done!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look awesome and oh, so happy, too!!!!! Congratulations on a job well done. Best of luck on maintenance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!