Replies

• edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! Good job.
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Skinny minny!!! You look great!!!!! Size 6 is my goal for the moment as well. :) Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    congratulations>> we are all on the same journey..keep up the good work
  • 4thoseiluv
    4thoseiluv Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal! It is such a great achievement built with your dedication and perseverance ~ you are truly inspiring! Your before and after pictures definitely tell the story... :flowerforyou:
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Congrats.. nice job. Don't be scared. I you see that it's too high or your gaining weight back drop it. You've done the neccessary things to get down, ur committed and will maintain. So happy for you.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :drinker:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Great work....congrats on your success!!
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! :smile:
  • Parisat28
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Congratulations!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing job! You look fabulous.

I am 2 lbs away from my goal and it's very exciting.

I am so happy that you reached yours, well done and keep up the great work!!!
  • luxijessi
    Options
    WOW congratulations on reaching your goal! I am doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program to try to get in the best shape of my life (big statement but im trying). I used her online program to lose my baby weight (35lbs: 195 to 160) last Spring then ended up gaining some of it back (up to 168 again). That was when I decided to get on the Body rev program (back to 161 as of last week). I seen you posted you are eatting more to maintain your weight. That part scares me! I always had the mind set that eating less and working out means losing weight. I figured since you lost so much weight you could help me understand eatting more to lose weight. Looking forward to your response =)

Jessica
  • tequilagurl
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • klkutz1405
    klkutz1405 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your after pic is amazing!! Great job!
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Awesome well done keep up the good work.... :drinker:
  • MyBodyMyMachine
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congrats! Great great job!
  • skipperlk
    Options
    fantastic!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! what dedication you have! you're such an inspiration :) and a motivation to keep pushing on to my goal :) Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration! I really needed that this morning. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    10 lbs a month! Wow. Great job.
    You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!