500 Days on My Fitness Pal

Options
Wow that sure is a long time considering I didn’t think I’d make it after the first week. This weight loss thing has been a struggle for me but I am so thankful to My Fitness Pal and all of the support I’ve received. I just wanted to share a few before and after pics to remind myself that I am doing it. I am excited to see what the next 500 days has in store for me. You never know, on day 1000 I may post a swimsuit pic…lol. Thanks for reading. Have a happy and healthy day.

11bt3eh.png

Replies

• Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your progress is inspiring. I am glad to be sharing this journey with you. You look GREAT.
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I will be looking forward tot that swimsuit pic :) Thank you for always continue to inspire me.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • sweetiecake
    sweetiecake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome. congrats too you and you look amazing!!!!!
  • TakuraHunt
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you're my hero Freda. You've done an AMAZING job. Keep up the good work.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You know am cheering you on over here, my sweet friend!!! Congrats on your progress!! You are such a big inspiration for me and others!! You work hard and it shows in your progress. You talk the talk AND walk the walk!! I definitely admire your determination, Freda!!

Your pictures are simply amazing and your progress is quite remarkable!!

Keep it up hun. Muah!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done, you should be proud!
  • LFlower1981
    LFlower1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I always check the success stories to keep me motivated and to help me know that I can do this. Your story has helped me today. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look gr8t!
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, you look fantastic :)
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW! First congrats on sticking with it for so long and on your progress! You look great!!
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you look great! Keep up the incredible work!
  • NEWSEASON830
    NEWSEASON830 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This amazing! I will have the same testimony one day. You have inspired me!

Do you exercise everyday?
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
  • MurielHeslop
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much. I am always afraid to post in the forums cause you never know what you are gonna get...lol. I appreciate all of the kind words so very much.

@NEWSEASON830 I try to workout 5-6 days a week but this week I am breaking a little for some me time..lol.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Excellent Freda! Looking good girl :)
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...congrats on your continued success. I especially like the fact that you smiled on the before pics as well as the after. The inner beauty radiates:bigsmile:
  • newcl360
    newcl360 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! Good luck for the next 500 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!