Reached my goal today!

Options

Replies

• bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great job! Any suggestions on how you got there so quickly? I was going good at first with a solid minimum 10 lbs/month but have slowed down the last couple of months.
  • wendylou224
    wendylou224 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW congratulations on reaching your goal! I am doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program to try to get in the best shape of my life (big statement but im trying). I used her online program to lose my baby weight (35lbs: 195 to 160) last Spring then ended up gaining some of it back (up to 168 again). That was when I decided to get on the Body rev program (back to 161 as of last week). I seen you posted you are eatting more to maintain your weight. That part scares me! I always had the mind set that eating less and working out means losing weight. I figured since you lost so much weight you could help me understand eatting more to lose weight. Looking forward to your response =)

Jessica

Jessica it scares me too. But I was eating 1200 cal to loose 2 lbs a week and 1800 now to maintain. We will see how it goes. Also I know my strength training will build muscle, which weighs more than fat, burn muscle burns calories too, so it will be a learning experience for sure. I am also worried bout the beginning of the year when I will be going back to working evening shift for awhile, that's what started my poor eating habits (and dating a chef for 3 years).
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You should be so very proud of yourself! Very inspiring to all!! God bless!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Question: Did you eat all or some of your exercise calories back when you were on 1200 a day and is your 1800 maintenance with exercise included?

Also, you look amazing! Not to mention so much younger! In the first pic, you look like you could be your own mom.

No I didn't eat all my calories back. But if I wanted a treat or to go out and have a beer I would go walking to make room for the extra calories coming in. But generally I was under my calorie goal just a bit. The 1800 is just food i think but I have on there that i will work out twice a week for 30 mins, in reality I work out a lot more than that

Okay, thanks!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome Kiddo! You look amazing!
  • krissycupicake
    Options
    Wow, that just kicked up my motivation for the day! Great job :)
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment!
  • kbfref
    kbfref Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, what an inspiration, well done you.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great :)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Congratulations!!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    freaking awesome work! you look fab.
  • MARTYJOE48
    MARTYJOE48 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love success stories!!! These are the things that keep us going. Congratulations to you!!! You look GREAT!!!!
  • Agnisenthil
    Options
    great accomplishment...
  • arosethorn
    arosethorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look incredible. :flowerforyou:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Wonderful job! Since you made a life style change instead of going on a "diet", you will keep it off and really maintain! \o/ WHOO-HOO!!! \o/
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!