Anyone currently doing P90X?

Options
So I just started my second week of P90X and I thought it would be nice to have some friends who were doing it as well!
Also, does anyone have some progress pics yet?

- Jenny

Replies

• degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Come on, no one?
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    There must be somebody! but they maybe sleep right now as per to US timing!

I got all the videos of P90X but never started it! I did Insanity before but didn't complete it!

Hope u find some ppl who are doing that P90X! I know it is giving a great results ;-)

Good luck!

Tal
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    www.teambeachbody.com has groups for people who are doing P90X and other similar workout programs

I bought the dvd's a long time ago and only did one or two workouts. It has been on my to-do list for awhile.

Coincidentally, I just logged into the website tonight, but I don't know where the dvd's went.
  • fitmum2be
    fitmum2be Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hybrid? well was will be restarting in a weeks time till then its insanity everyday lol
  • DoctorPMD
    DoctorPMD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm at end of week 3 of p90x classic. I'll bring it with you.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!! Today is my last day of Week 2 of doing P90X and Insanity at the same time :) I'm a P90X grad and saw incredible results my first round. I haven't posted pics yet (mainly because I'm lazy) but I'll try to get them up soon.
  • Rkoerner74
    Options
    I am on week 6 of P90X, lean schedule, first day tomorrow. I like it, but I am sometimes frustrated with some of the exercises and mainly yoga as I am just not that flexible. But I am motoring on add me if you want. I have noticed that I am doing better this time since increasing my protein intake.
  • mirthfuldragon
    mirthfuldragon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 63 here. No pictures yet (I keep forgetting to take them when the training block days end), but I'm very please with the results. I'm down about 15 lbs overall, all of which were very stubborn pounds, and the muscle definition, flexibility, and my overall fitness has improved noticeably.
    I am sometimes frustrated with some of the exercises and mainly yoga as I am just not that flexible.

The yoga is rough for us guys. It will come though, so just stick with it. I just finally pulled off a perfect vertical shoulder stand. The Yoga program is designed to balance the rest of it, and to work on flexibility. Think about it this way: if you could do 50pullups and 100 pushups, you wouldn't be doing P90x; you're using it to improve. The same applies to flexibility.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm starting p90x again today.
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm also on week 6 of P90X. Have pushed play every day for 37 days now :)
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm on day 79 of p90x. Feel free to add me. Will start up another round upon completion.
  • zhahn
    zhahn Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 50+ days into P90X and love it. Feel free to add me for support!