I'm At My Halfway Mark!!! :D (Pretty Much-PICS INCLUDED!)

Options
So today I reached my halfway mark into weight-loss. My goal is to lose 83lbs and I'm now down 41lbs :) I haven't really been losing it quickly but I've been told slow and steady wins the race :) When I first started the last of April I had high blood pressure, I couldn't walk anywhere without being out of breath, I was in absolutely terrible shape and felt like crap. Now; almost 6 months later, my blood pressure is excellent, I walk almost everywhere now, I've finished Shaun T's Insanity workout program (Where I lost 14lbs), I do Zumba, Kickboxing and Tae Bo. I can literally say this is the best shape I've ever been in and I owe all of it to MFP and my wonderful MFP friends. I NEVER thought I'd be able to do this, I've tried losing weight last year, lasted a month and fell back into my old habits. I can't even tell you how much I love this site. I can't wait to reach my goal weight and hopefully I'll be motivation for someone else :) If anyone wants to add me, your more then welcomed to, I'll try my best to help you on your journey :) Anyways, here's some pics :D

loss_1.jpg

Weight_loss2.jpg

Weight_Loss3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!