11 months, 46 pounds down with pic

Options
Hi all! Just thought I'd share my success so far. In November 2011 I weighed in at 210 pounds. I'm only 5' 5". I decided to get healthy for myself and my fiance. I started running, eating right and limiting my carbs and starches. I was eating pasta and bread at almost every meal! Fast forward 11 months later and I've lost 46 pounds. That's about a pound a week. I've still got about 19 pounds to go to get down to a healthy weight and I joined MFP to help me with that. These last pounds have been really hard so far! Feel free to add me if you need support or if you want to help support me finish my goal!

ego1kx.jpg

Replies

• Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you've done amazing so far!
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up!
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look awesome!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look GR8T!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY! CONGRATS!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Great job!!! We have similar goals and both are 5'5"! It is very inspirational to see your success!! Thank you for sharing with us!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • Kburket45
    Options
    Wow! You're in inspiration!!

18960879.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! What a supportive forum. This is great.
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see your final success pictures!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You didnt actually look that big at 210!! You look fantastic now though, well done.
  • ShaGetFit23
    ShaGetFit23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yea u didnt look like u were 210 to me. But wow u look even more amazing. Im excited to do a before and after picture also. of course i have months til im there .
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    Haha, people always told me I carried my weight well. Don't know if that's exactly a compliment, but I definitely weighed 210. I always did try to dress my body right no matter what the size. Clothes can make a big difference! Thanks for all the kind words.
  • bronx1101
    Options
    Congrats! You are BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the great work. :)
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! We have similar starting points and goal weight :)
  • caramel1920
    Options
    :drinker:
    Haha, people always told me I carried my weight well. Don't know if that's exactly a compliment, but I definitely weighed 210. I always did try to dress my body right no matter what the size. Clothes can make a big difference! Thanks for all the kind words.

Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work, and I totally know what you mean, I hear everyday that I'm tall and carry my weight well. Whatever, I no longer want to be obese! And you are absolutely correct in dressing for your size, clothes do make a big difference no matter what size you are all our bodies are different and it's important to accentuate the positive! You're beautiful and I pray you continue on in your journey to health and wellness!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great Job so far! Keep up the good work and those last 19lbs will just fall off!
  • triceever
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!