1 Year Constant Logging on MFP ( LOTS OF PICTURES!)

Options

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    :sad: :drinker: :drinker: yesssssss! love this.. thank you for sharing your story.. (great length too some peeps blab for eva or not enough.. ) :laugh: :wink:
    you look great friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing diff.. and you can TELL the INCHES lost also and that you workout/toning.. for sho..makes a big diff..
    so glad you and I are friends on here also!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Fantastic job on the weight loss and good luck on the rest of your journey...not that you need luck, you've clearly got this!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    B053657D-D339-455B-BA74-0BA8955A0D1F-16762-00000FE6F44A969D_zps702f72d3.jpg

OMG is that Stacie Clinton?!?!? :laugh:

You look amazing, congrats!

You look amazing - I particularly think you look fab with your hair curly. Well done. x
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • calalily063
    Options
    Remmy is one of my best friends in the entire world, she is also my daughter's Godmother. The pictures only show her beauty on the outside, not how amazingly beautiful she is on the inside. I am so proud of how far she has come. Regardless though, skinny or fat, you are beautiful and I love you soooooooo very much.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, you look great!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well done....You look great!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! I am so glad to have you as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work - that is awesome! So beautiful, and I love your hair!
  • iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @calalily063 (CRE) I love you! You are my true blue and I dont know what I would do without you! xoxo
  • Wow you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Great job on sticking to becoming a healthier you!!! Your hard work has shown well!!! YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, how could we NOT be kind? You look fabulous! You also have really great hair, by the way!

^^ THIS!

OMG YES! Beautiful hair! You look wonderful!
  • Judontmesswithme
    Options
    First, I admire that you constantly logged in for a year. Some of my friends on here have made it 6 months, etc, and it's very encouraging. I, myself, have trouble logging on the weekends, even though I should have no trouble since my phone has the app on it...

Second, you are stunningly beautiful, and you telling your story is amazing. You are an inspiration for the women on this site who have struggled to lose wait and continue to struggle. It's a battle, and you are doing so well.

Thank you for sharing. I'm going to be better about logging every single day.
  • chalaquera
    chalaquera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!!! You look great. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work. You look amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!! great job! proud of all you have accomplished. annd love your clothes, hair and jewelry
  • iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Remmy is one of my best friends in the entire world, she is also my daughter's Godmother. The pictures only show her beauty on the outside, not how amazingly beautiful she is on the inside. I am so proud of how far she has come. Regardless though, skinny or fat, you are beautiful and I love you soooooooo very much.

Love you too! xoxo
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!! Your hard work and logging has paid off, be very very proud Lovely Lady
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations, you look amazing. Inspiration at it's best. :D
  • katattak73
    Options
    what a inspiration!! great dedication you have and you look great !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!