Over 100lbs to go and motivated...just lacking supporters :(

Options
12346»

Replies

• joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Happy to meet you.....
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!! Feel free to add me, along with anyone else. I'm always looking for more friends that are supportive and encouraging and who will stick around! :)
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    I need to lose over a 100 lbs as well and looking for more friends and support as well, so please add me and we can help each other. I do have a wonderful support system already but always looking to branch out. I am blessed to have quite a few co-workers on MFP and they are very supportive and caring and they are more than co-workers, they are friends and am so thankful to have them in my life. My hubby is very supportive even though he isnt on MFP. I am very motivated, havent been this motivated in a while to really try to do it this time so I am glad to see so many others doing the same and succeeding. Looking forward to adding more support as well. Thank you all :)
  • rbraddy
    rbraddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me - I am on everyday without fail and log everything! I will support you and kick your butt if you need it - but only if you return the favour!
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily. I started this adventure in January with over a hundred pounds to go and am almost half way there!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm on here everyday.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Add me! I also have over 100 pounds to lose. I usually log in every day! :)
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Add me as well ~ I do log in every single day.. I am making a game of making sure I post my daily food and exercise to make sure I stay on top of it. I honestly can't say I have over 100 lbs to lose.. but I am considering it. I started at 245, found MFP at 240.. and my first big goal is to see the scale at under 200. I am hoping for 165.. but I think I can still be healthy and get to 135. If I can do that, well I guess I'd be in the +100 club as well.

Anyone on this thread is more than welcome to send a friend message. Just please say something about yourself to help me out!
  • misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and I still have another 30 to go. I log on mfp every day and love making new friends. Anyone is free to request me :)
  • Jerseygirl248
    Options
    Sent request! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I am in it for the long hall :) So feel free to add me if you still need support. You can never have too much support that is for sure :)
  • Smudjie
    Smudjie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will support you :)
  • pashunrose39
    pashunrose39 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and very new to counting calories. I am at my highest weight ever which is 211. My doctor told me that I need to lose the weight before I start having health issues besides chronic pain. I also have to walk everyday. So far I have walked yesterday and today. I am bound and determined to get healthy. My goal weight is 125. I know it isn't quite 100+ for me to lose, but it is a lot to me and I need supporters. I am someone who bakes a lot so, I'm having to learn to bake healthier as well as eating less. Would love recipes and supporters.
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm always looking for new friends to help with the weightloss as I need it too.
    Feel free to add :) And anyone else too!