logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• shannypoo21
    Options
    You are hilarious! But man what an inspiring story. Congrats on your success on continue with the great work!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Just wow... your transformation is AMAZING. And your story telling skills are grade A! Hats off to you sir. :drinker:
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job, and should be so proud. GOOD FOR YOU! You look fantastic :drinker:
  • cmuggridge
    cmuggridge Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing transitions I have ever seen. This is also why the Success Stories board is my favourite on MFP.
  • drfilth
    Options
    Awesome!! Your transformation is amazing.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Even in the mankini shot you look good. Most guys that wear them don't. Again, congratulations!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job. Kudos!!!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    dude you rock. And I love your sense of humor... you had this girl cracking up... Great story
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awesome, AWESOME... the story and the successes... a real inspiration!
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Great story man...lol but come on man.....that last pic in the spandex .. we have to talk about that..lol but seriously great job..way to stay focus...
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Man you look absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you Dude!!!!! What a motivation!!!!!!!!! And yes - no excuses - we got to as Nike says, "Just do It!"
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Funniest post I've read on here! You did a terrific job!
  • scarletgenesis
    Options
    Wow. What an inspiring story! I love the pictures to illustrate your narrative. You are obviously proud of your accomplishments and have every reason to be so. The pic of you jumping the fire in the Spartan run truly illustrates it. Yes you look tired, but the focus there on your face shows that you're not a quitter and that your head is IN IT.

Wonderful wonderful job!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    AWSOME story, you are very inspirational and you've got the pics to prove it. Congrats & continued success! I can't party just yet so you can have that drink for me :drinker:
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite posts in a while!! Keep running. :) You look good.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Love the story..and the pics LOL!!!
  • ELM1414
    ELM1414 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great story. You look great.
    My favourite part of your story:

"This journey was more mental, than physical. Don't make excuses people. This is totally do-able. Everyone has time. Don't give me that bull****, I don't have time excuse. Make time.. It's your life. We've become too lazy and make too many excuses.. Your body was meant to have motion. MOVE that body.."

Thanks for sharing.
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    ahahahh!! Awesome story!! U look like a completely different person!!!
  • angelicaflorine
    Options
    YAYYYY!!! This is an AWE-INSPIRING STORY! I understand how easily it is to fall off the wagon, so-to-speak, but congratulations on sticking through! Now, pass some of that chunky-loss dust my way, please :)
  • MeMe2grands
    MeMe2grands Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :wink: ALL I CAN SAY IS WOWWWWW! CONGRATS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!