Jillians ripped in 30 or 30 day shred

Options
Did anyone loose pounds or inches with just Jillian's 25min workouts in only 30 days?

Replies

• TLawson225
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in 40 days doing the 30 day Shred.
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Idk weight loss but I lost a little over ten inches with Rn30. Doing 30ds now.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    Hi butlera8 and Tlawson225, did you guys do just jillian's 20 min workout a day and loose so much or you added other work out routines to this?
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in 40 days doing the 30 day Shred.

Wow that is great!
  • butlera8
    Options
    Hi butlera8 and Tlawson225, did you guys do just jillian's 20 min workout a day and loose so much or you added other work out routines to this?

I did other exercises as well. They mostly included running 1-2 miles, 20-30 mins on the elliptical, 20-40 mins on a stationary bike, and weight lifting (mostly focused on legs). There was no method to what I did. I just did what I felt like my body could do on that day.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options

I did other exercises as well. They mostly included running 1-2 miles, 20-30 mins on the elliptical, 20-40 mins on a stationary bike, and weight lifting (mostly focused on legs). There was no method to what I did. I just did what I felt like my body could do on that day.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options

Great! I think your answer will help me :-)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im on Day 19 of the Shred and I have lost 6 lbs, and about 6 inches! It definitely works! I plan on doing Ripped after this and so excited!
    I have gained endurance and strength and you will not be disappointed if you do it.
    I have a Fitbit and also try to get at least 10K steps 5 days a week, and I do this with the Shred.
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've just finished Level 1 of 30DS and lost 1 pound and 3 inches total. I also run 2-3 times a week (3-4 miles each run). I'm planning on doing RI30 when I'm done with 30DS.
    (Also, just in the last week, I've doubled the number of push ups I can do!)
  • butlera8
    Options

Good luck!

Great! I think your answer will help me :-)
  • Rinkydink84
    Options
    Although Ripped in 30 came out after 30 day shred, I thought 30 Day Shred was much more difficult. I also received better results from 30DS. I lost 4 inches on my waist and hips, 2 inches on my thighs, and .5 on my arms. I think I lost like 5 pounds but I firmed up a lot and it set a great foundation for everything else I've done since. Ripped in 30 did not give me as noticeable of results.
  • TERRI1125
    TERRI1125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump for later!!
  • Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of 30DS. I already feel better! Can't wait to see what my end results are. Even if I don't loose a lot....I am still happy just feeling better and stronger. :)