Seeking Atkins/Palo Followers for Friends

Options
Hi! I'm looking to connect with people who follow Atkins or Paleo diets and you alo LOG and share your diary daily. I want to get ideas and share knowledge along this new journey I'm staring!

Replies

• joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I started atkins about 3 days ago, although I had already gone grain and sugar free, so its not a bit change.

Add me if you like, we can work our way through it together!
  • blbrandstatter
    blbrandstatter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm in too if you guys want to start a support team- add me...there's a great website paleomg.com that seems pretty great with recipes and the girls pretty funny...
    i'm 3 days into it...i had awful headaches yesterday (withdrawl from sugar i'm guessing)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like- there's a group for us if you search it up!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thanks ladies! I'll add you and look those groups up.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cattallie
    Options
    Started a modified Atkins lifestyle a few weeks ago. Still experimenting with food. Planng on putting recipes and stuff on the blog they have through here. Add me, my diary is an open book! Fair warning I'm a creature of habit so breakfast and lunch rarely changes. Good luck ladies.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Atkins (for the third time) on Oct. 8. I'm trying to force myself to remember to use this app so I can keep track of everything. Would love to connect with others on this diet--just not too sure how to!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Open diaries are awesome and helpful! I'm trying to be more predictable because helps with tracking. Lets do this!