logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! Thank you for sharing!! You look amazing! Well done!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    1. you are HILARIOUS!! :laugh:
    2. YOU LOOK FABULOUS :wink:
    3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :noway: :bigsmile:
  • LilPinkNinja
    Options
    You are wonderful, my dear. :) I could tell just from reading your commentary that your personality is amazing, and no matter what weight you are, I am sure you are just an incredible person to know. Congratulations on your ongoing success, you are an inspiration!

Hope you'll accept my friend request!
  • afikaris
    afikaris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    By far the most entertaining success story I've ever read! Congratulations on your success!
  • ubbau2715
    Options
    u started around the same time as me ,,well done 10lb is really good ,,,good luck xxx
  • masonjl
    Options
    Loved it, thanks for the inspiration...day one for me and 100 plus pounds to go:)
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are completely awesome!! I am in awe! WTG on changing your life!!
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. Thank you so much for sharing. You definitely inspire me to continue with this journey!!!
  • gettinfit81
    Options
    wow! so inspiring! and funny! way to go, and what a great attitude you have! thank you so much for sharing this! :)
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person and so much younger! Congrats on your weight loss, you look great. Hard work and dedication can get you everywhere in the weight loss "game".
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Absolute awesome man!
  • simplythebaz
    simplythebaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Simply inspirational!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say, this is one of the first stories I've read top to bottom. ( I know, I suck). You're witty and an inspiration!! Thanks for the chuckle and for sharing your story. Rock on!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • fordluvnangel79
    fordluvnangel79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's truly stories like yours that serve as the best form of motivation. It's so crazy that you mentioned Isagenix, my cousin just told me about it over the weekend and is sending me a packet to try, but all I can think is, "1200 calories/day and $200+/month is INSANE!!" Hearing another person had thoughts along those same lines is reassuring. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your story! I wish there was a way to 'bookmark' it so I can keep coming back to it when my faith & motivation are lacking.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    You are awesomeness!
  • sarymerejo
    sarymerejo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. Your story is truly inspiring.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Amazing job transforming your body! Congratulations
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You ARE the inspriation (Peter Cetera said)...you look fabulous...
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    such a great story! you seem like such a fun person too... way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!