logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• starcurl
    Options
    Loved reading this post! Congrats on your success!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, Wow what a year you have had. I hope to post a story like yours soon. I love to read success stories like yours. (love the pictures)
  • psychopuff
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. So inspirational, and your are so damn funny!! You look great!!
  • cgardner12
    cgardner12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    one of the best posts I've seen in a long time!
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Funniest and best before and after story EVER!
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, dude. It's nice to know that there are folks out there that are serious about their goals but have a great sense of humor about it. I know I'd lose my damn mind if I didn't get in a few laughs. /twothumbsup
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A-MA-ZING! You are such an inspiration! Thanks so much for posting this informative and funny story. You will, no doubt, inspire many others today! :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing your story - congratulations!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I love the way you told your story with the pictures. You look amazing!!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome post - and your spartan run pic is awesome!!

Congratulations on your success.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love this! You're a funny guy, too. Congratulations on your success, you look fantastic!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What a great post, I didn't want the story to end! Congrats and thank you for the extra motivation and the smile. Kudos to you :flowerforyou:
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational :) Thank you for sharing! I'm actually signing up for the next Spartan race around my area! Keep up the good work buddy :)
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    GREAT Job!!!! Just truely AWESOME!!!!
  • teresa_c
    Options
    WOW that was really fun to read - what an amazing accomplishment! I've been reading a lot about the Paleo diet and started loosely following it (nuts, veggies, fruit, meat, eggs but I still eat some dairy) - it 's neat to see someone have so much success with it! I bet you feel great when you compare what you used to eat to what you eat now, right!?

Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES YOU LOOK HOT!
  • rolandgaspar
    Options
    bump as a reminder that it's not a pipe dream.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You have a great attitude and way of telling your story. Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!