My first day with myfitnesspal!

Options
:happy: Hello!
Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Shayla, I am 29 years old, I am a mommy to 3 kids, I work full time, and I play DEK hockey in the spring and fall. That was great excerise for me.
I am here because I am currently trying to loose some weight and eat better. I've in the past year gained weight and im not happy with myself because of it. So this is a new way to help me keep track of my food intake and see what others are doing to improve their diets daily. So here goes!

~~By the way if anybody would like to add me feel free! I can use all the encouragement that I can get!

Replies

• MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

You can add me and join my support group if you want….

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :wink:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. I log in regularly and actively encourage my MFP friends and getting the same from the nice people on MFP:)
  • sarahmartin2011
    sarahmartin2011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck with ur journey feel free to add me :-) Sarah x
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    Same here, you can add for support. You will find a lot of it here and great people !
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you can find a lot of support on here! Feel free to add me.
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find that the people are supportive and fun =)
  • FlakaJP
    Options
    I, too, am new....welcome! I'd like to add you to my friend list. Add me if you'd like. You can never have too many supporters. Good luck!
  • NinaC9801
    NinaC9801 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Today is my first day too; I also want to become a healthier person. Good luck with your weightloss :happy: