logged in for 365 days - Down 113 (Pic Heavy + Story)

Options

Replies

• aclark316
    Options
    what a great story!!! you made my day. :)
  • Briteblu
    Options
    You are hilarious! But seriously... round of applause going on over here!!! AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • JulieDerda
    Options
    youre freggin awesome and the pictures to go along w /the story are perfect! Love it! Congratulations on the weight loss!!! You look amazing! :drinker:
  • angelajo01
    Options
    OMG! You look awesome!! I loved your story, you are definitely proof that it can be done! Great job!!!!
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    OMG- you rock!! the photos crack me up!!! lol. congrats!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    :noway:

You look amazing! Truly inspirational. Congrats!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Not only did you tell an awesomely humorous story, but your pics are just fantastic!!

Congrats on all your success, all the hard work and determination definitely paid off!!
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration! You worked your butt off, literally! Keep it up, you just added years to your life!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE change...you look SOOO much younger!! Early 20s?
  • emily2tx
    Options
    Truly amazing work you have done! None of us have any excuse not to kick *kitten*! Thank you for sharing this...I am just blown away by the kickin *kitten* new person that emerged!
  • duchess_natas
    duchess_natas Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You have a great sense of humor. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Congrats and what an amazing job!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I love your humor.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats to you!
  • iamshells
    iamshells Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! great story....keep up the great work! Inspiration to us all!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You're funny! Great read, and you look great, too, although I'll just pretend there wasn't a photo involving a snot green mansling at the end. :laugh:
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    OH wow. I had fun reading your story. What a turnaround. You look fabulous. Congrats on your weight loss journey.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What a transformation!! And I love the way you told your story.. some of those pics are hilarious! :)

Congrats, you've done such an awesome job :)
  • newcl360
    newcl360 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sweet shoes in the last picture!
    You've done so so well, you're unrecognizable from your first photo to the last!

:)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Awesome job n congrats
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!!! Congrats! and love the halerious pics! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!