Food you refuse to give up?

Options
I've read the thread about things people have given up, but I was wondering: What are the things that you absolutely refuse to give up? For me it's my International Delights Caramel Macchiato creamer. I've tried the sugar free/fat free and it tasted awful. But I'm careful to stick to a serving size and limit how many cups of coffee I have.

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Pizza, beer and liquor.
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Any kind. Can't live without it.
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.

But I do Carb Backloading, so not only do I not have to give it up, it's absolutely necessary.

And I'm down 28 lbs in 4 months while putting up PR's in squat and DL last week. :smile:
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    Pizza and beer and I am satisified with the fact I will never have a 6 pack stomach.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wine. No how, no way.
  • jozzler
    jozzler Posts: 37
    Options
    I don't cut out anything. At all. If I want to work it in my daily allowance I will. I enjoy food. Yes I want to lose weight but I'm not going to deprive myself from anything. If I want pizza, then I'll have a slice of pizza. You've got to do what works for you. I've lost 83lbs. I get people commenting on my diary that I'm eating too many carbs. So what? What I'm doing is working for me, so I'll carry on doing it.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Cheese and wine Mostly in moderation!:drinker:
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    whole milk, real cheese and butter... basically fats. I can't even imagine why anyone would want to use 2%, it's milky water.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    whole milk, real cheese and butter... basically fats. I can't even imagine why anyone would want to use 2%, it's milky water.

I don't know why anyone would want to use milk; it's icky! Milk is for baby cows!

I haven't come up with a food I AM willing to give up. All things in moderation.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, alcohol and Snicker mini's...
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I don't cut out anything. At all. If I want to work it in my daily allowance I will. I enjoy food. Yes I want to lose weight but I'm not going to deprive myself from anything. If I want pizza, then I'll have a slice of pizza. You've got to do what works for you. I've lost 83lbs. I get people commenting on my diary that I'm eating too many carbs. So what? What I'm doing is working for me, so I'll carry on doing it.

This. There are things that I don't eat any more, but if I wanted them, I would eat them.

On my off days though, I put down a whole pizza and a pint of liquor when I hit the rest of the week like I should.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Luckily neither weight loss nor health requires giving up any off the foods I love.

That said, I think I could give up anything. It's just food, after all.
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Eggs! I love eggs, scrambled, fried, boiled, poached, whatever however they are delicious!
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up any food.

I don't believe in limiting myself ... if I want it, I have it.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    NOTHING.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up anything. In fact, I eat more kinds of food and love new things now that I never even like prior to eating healthier.
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    Chocolate bars, but i keep them to one day a week.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    After becoming a vegetarian, I still could not give up sushi—especially nigiri!!! My favorite. So, I indulge once a month or so. :)

As for the diet.... I refuse to give up chocolate chips! I know they pack a lot of calories and sugar, but a little goes a long way. Oh, and whipped cream............. :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter hands down!!