Food you refuse to give up?

Options

Replies

• Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Butter chicken. I -refuse- to give it up.
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wine and crisps....the two great loves of my life haha :smile:
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Those oh-so-unhealthy bacon cheeseburgers. And pasta. I don't indulge daily, or even weekly, but when I indulge, it's with all the good stuff.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    wine and cheese,,,, oh yummy,,,,, never ever ever...
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've limited but haven't kicked:

Burgers
    Bread (baking = therapeutic)
    Chocolate
    Dessert
    Pizza
    Pasta

I'd like to think the admonition, "Everything in moderation" is true, even for an Endomorph. A calorie limit helps enforce this practice.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    whole milk, real cheese and butter... basically fats. I can't even imagine why anyone would want to use 2%, it's milky water.

I don't know why anyone would want to use milk; it's icky! Milk is for baby cows!

I haven't come up with a food I AM willing to give up. All things in moderation.

No milk is for me and lots of other and I enjoy milk. Don't drink it if you don't like it but for those of us that like milk it can and does fit into a healthy lifestyle.

I do agree with the all things in moderation. :flowerforyou:
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    cheese, butter, and chocolate.
  • livingwithlam
    Options
    I haven't really given up anything, but I DO make an effort to not eat foods that have trans fat in them because I know it's *horrible* for you. I was going to splurge and have Kraft Mac n Cheese the other day, saw the trans fat, and put it right back in the pantry. Eeech.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Cookies. i switches to 100 cal packs to keep myself from blowing up

and subway! Now i just get a veggie delite on wheat or flatbread no cheese, lots of veggies, and douse it in red wine vinegar. its so yummy!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    We are supposed to give something up? Why? IIFYM!
  • sambyoung
    sambyoung Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Bacardi.
  • mgs_philly85
    mgs_philly85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mac n Cheese, Cheese (real cheese) and reese cups!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up eating food I like, just in general.

IIFYM FTW!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Burgers and pizza, but I have come up with many recipes of my own so they are healthier and very yummy. Sometimes though I still give in to my cravings and go to my favorite burger joints, even then I only eat a half or childs portions!
  • njitalian
    Options
    Wings!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Johnsonville Cheddar Brats. I dont eat them often and I only eat one instead of two or 3 like I used too. I also work it into what I'm eating that day.

I saw the above post and I'm having a hard time giving up wings! I just cut back on how often and how many.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Any kind. Can't live without it.

Agreed! I love cheese and dairy! And carbs! I will never let go of my carbs!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    whole milk, real cheese and butter... basically fats. I can't even imagine why anyone would want to use 2%, it's milky water.

I don't know why anyone would want to use milk; it's icky! Milk is for baby cows!

I haven't come up with a food I AM willing to give up. All things in moderation.

No milk is for me and lots of other and I enjoy milk. Don't drink it if you don't like it but for those of us that like milk it can and does fit into a healthy lifestyle.

I do agree with the all things in moderation. :flowerforyou:

So tired of being called a baby cow! :yawn:

Milk is awesome! Especially chocolate milk!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Nothing. But I will never give up beer, wine, cheese & chocolate.