Bodybugg??

Options
Hi,
Im thinking of purchasing a bodybugg v3 but im not sure if its worth the money. Ive been doing turbo kick for a week and feel that I need something to tell me if im working out hard. Looking for any advice. thanks :)
I also go to the gym and liftweights. But I dont count the calories from lifting weights wondering if I should?

Replies

• Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I just got a body bugg. had it for about a week, and I love it! I had trouble telling how many calories I was actually burning and the bodybugg does wonders to help me. I allready see a difference in my body.. i reccommend getting one. worth the money %100.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    If you’re interested in a BodyBugg you should look at the BodyMedia Fit. Same principle, same way of recording, but the BMF now syncs with MFP so all of the food you log here automatically syncs into your BMF account. And the calories you get from workouts on BMF syncs to MFP to adjust your daily calorie goal. (which you can delete if you’d rather enter it manually)

I love my BMF and feel that’s it been worth the money I put into it for the help I got out of it.