Bodyfit Media......opinions

Options
Ive heard a lot recently in my support groups about this device that you wear on your arm and apparently it is very accurate at telling you how many calories you really do burn and what your caloric intake should be set at. If you have one please chime in on the topic.....the pros and the cons. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine! It helped me lose my last ten pounds, and has kept me on track for maintenance since June. I have found the numbers from the device to be very accurate (more accurate than MFP's estimates for my activity level).
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is very accurate. I've been eating at a 500 sometimes 1000 calorie deficit (according to body media) and haven't lost a pound in months.

BUT i do like that it gives me my calorie burn during exercise and sleep pattern.
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is very accurate. I've been eating at a 500 sometimes 1000 calorie deficit (according to body media) and haven't lost a pound in months.

BUT i do like that it gives me my calorie burn during exercise and sleep pattern.

Maybe you need to be eating more.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since the end of March and I ;ove it. I've found it very helpful in my weightloss. The only con is that you have to pay a monthly subscription fee. It's not a lot, but would be better if it was free.
  • enchantednurse
    Options
    I was looking at them on ebay....do you have to have a subsciption to use them all the time?
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Love mine-will never be without it again!
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was looking at them on ebay....do you have to have a subsciption to use them all the time?

Yes, if you sign up yearly, then you can get it for $7/month or something like that. But yes, you do have to use it to get into their website and see the results daily.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    No cons. I love mine and very accurate
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Maybe you need to be eating more.

Tried that for 8 weeks eating at maintenance per bmf and gained 6 pounds!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Love mine! Only cons are that unless you upgrade, you have to log onto their website to get your calories and such. It was expensive to begin with, so I didn't opt for the more expensive option. It is a monthly subscription, but I do feel it's worth the 60 bucks a year.