Needing support

Options
hi. i am 5'1" and weigh 155 lbs.
when i met my husband (almost 4 years ago) i weighed 110 lbs.
110 lbs is my goal weight. i need some friends to encourage and motivate me.
thanks.

Replies

• jayhoang
    Options
    As long as you set goals and are dedicated to bust your butt everyday - you can get back to where you were and look better than you did 4 years ago.
  • makettles
    Options
    Hi: Friend me and I will share my food journal & exercise routine with you. I am 5'3" and have lost 52 lbs with 23 to go....Lots of encouragement on this site. You can do it :)
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2" and started here at 170! Five years ago at my daughter's wedding I was 40 pounds lighter. Hard to believe I let myself go and put on that much weight in 5 years. But I have been on this site about three weeks and have lost 4 pounds and hoping to lose the entire 40 I put on. Tracking my food and exercise really helps and the support here is great! Feel free to send a friend request if you'd like. My food diary is open to friends.
  • MeccaLoves2Sleep
    MeccaLoves2Sleep Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Starting is the first step!

good luck!
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You've totally got this. Best of luck to you!!!
  • tedybehr
    Options
    I am right there with u.. i fell off the wagon for 6 weeks,. just coming back today,, it is amazing the support that u get on here. if u follow and log ur diet and exercise u will do well!!!!!!
  • rsdavis1985
    Options
    i weighed 130 lbs at my wedding in 2011. but i lost my job and sat at home for almost a year before going back to work. also having just gotten married, i had moved nearly an hour away from my family, so i think i was a little depressed. i put on more than 20 lbs in about 5 months! i lost 5 lbs last fall but got discouraged and didnt keep it up. hoping to make it work this time. my 2nd anniversary is coming up in march and we are planning a 4-day trip. i would like to be back to at least 130 like i was two years ago.
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can do this, as long as you are ready, and willing to work towards your goal. Good luck!
  • djdanirose
    djdanirose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm really needing friends that post their food diary's. I'm getting really stuck and it would be great to see how others are doing to stay on track.

Thanks!
    Dani
  • xenofon
    xenofon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good luck.. u can do it.. its hard but keep logging in it helps me alot to keep track everyday of what i eat.. i lost 20 lbs
  • djdanirose
    djdanirose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I posted this in the wrong section and can't figure out how to delete it.