New, but I have been around and around the block.

Options
My name is Lauren. I'm looking for anyone that is serious about getting the weight gone. I have tried so many things over the years and had successes, but I recently took in water in my life with some major setbacks in career, and love, leaving me feeling so helpless that the weight just poured on. I gained fifty pounds. It was either that or die. I'm serious. Theres not much involving nutrition that I don't know. I've been in a college nutrition class, I've been to OA. I've tried gluten, sugar and white flour free. I did diet pills for six months. My lowest weight was 105 at 25/26/27. I have never looked at my body and seen what I see in other women when I look at theres. So anyone willing to pitch in and help a last gasper like me please help me shape up....Thank you for your time and attention.

Replies

• prettygonetatty
    Options
    Lauren, LET'S DO THIS!
  • needofchange
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! You can do it! I understand the major setbacks in life and love, I have been there myself. It's good to see you are pushing past it and moving on to a better you!

I'm trying to lose about 57 pounds myself. But probably know less about nutrition and exercise then you do I doubt I could be of any help that way! But would be more then happy to help you stay motivated if I can!