American Horror Story: Asylum???

Options

Replies

• Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved last season...although I could only watch it in the daytime with all the windows open to the daylight. And even then it would still creep me out when I went to bed at night. I've learned my lesson and didn't even attempt to watch it tonight before bed. It has been DVR'd and will be watched on a sunny afternoon in the near future
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable :frown: I hope this season is as good as the last. I'm skeptical with people like Adam Lavine being in it this year.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I guess since I didn't see the first season I didn't have any real expectations for this season. And I saw Chloe and Adam where both on here but I missed where Adam was....was he the guy with the girl in the beginning..playing honeymoon??
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just watched it and must say I enjoyed it even more than the Walking Dead premiere surprisingly enough.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Last season was amazing! I definitely did not expect the outcome, def kept me at the edge of my seat. I just got done watching the first episode of season 2. Freaking creepy!!! I watched it alone, in the dark in my living room and now I think I'm gonna have to sleep with my TV on..
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Last season was amazing! I definitely did not expect the outcome, def kept me at the edge of my seat. I just got done watching the first episode of season 2. Freaking creepy!!! I watched it alone, in the dark in my living room and now I think I'm gonna have to sleep with my TV on..

bahahaha i will most likely fall asleep with my tv on as well. i loooove shows like this. i keep hearing how good the first season was. im def gonna have to go look it up and start watching it! Jessica Lange is freakin awesome!!
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have this on the DVR and can't wait to watch it!! I loved last season! :)
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    I do not like most horror films, But I loved last season .... and loved the first episode of season 2. I keep seeing the Dr in my mind saying "That'll do pig, that'll do", lol And the room mate from the series Carnivale, I always liked her, I hope we see more of her.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This show is going to be bad. *kitten*.
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    Saw the preview for it today and had to set the DVR. I don't care if it sucks, I'm watching for Adam Levine (ooh la la)!:love:
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Saw the preview for it today and had to set the DVR. I don't care if it sucks, I'm watching for Adam Levine (ooh la la)!:love:

SPOILER:::u may be disappointed lol
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    bump to come back to this later... I'm on the west coast and it doesn't come on for another hour
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Love love loved last season!! Can't wait! :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I watched the first season... it basically ripped off every good horror movie and jumbled it altogether with the pace of a soap opera. It wasn't scary, but it was entertaining. I couldn't watch it tonight, but I'll watch it this weekend. I'm excited to watch it, but I'm also terrified that it's going to be another season of unoriginal crap ripped off from a hundred other movies. Knowing that this show is made by the guys from glee, which is a show where they remake music videos poorly, I'm led to suspect it will be as I fear.
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been anxiously awaiting a new season of AHS since finding out it was renewed for a 2nd season!! Quite excited over here!! I'm DVR'ing it tonight, will probably watch it tomorrow.

I'm curious to see some of last season's characters in their new roles, and bonus, Adam Levine (from Maroon 5) is on the show too, can't wait to watch him either!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I watched the entire first season and was a bit disappointed.

This one is off to a *promising* start, I think.

The problem with the show is that it's entirely too chaotic! It's hard to keep up.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Ok, I watched it. I have never heard of this show before. So I guess I am a whole season behind. But, that nun is a witch!
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Hmmm well, this one is certainly harder to keep up with than last season, and that one was tough! I'm thinking it's not nearly as good as the first season, but I'm still planning to stick with it!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Hey all you AHS fans. We have a AHS group if you would like to join us. join us......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/178-obsessed-fans-of-ahs
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    I wonder if Adam Levine just played his 5minutes and that's it or if he is going to be more into the season??? Cause I was assuming that was going to be his only episode lol.

I know there are some people who don't agree with this..but if you missed the first season and aren't sure if you want to actually buy it without knowing exactly what you are purchasing..you can watch it online. It's a system that is set up like Netflix but it doesn't charge a monthly fee so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by speaking about it (since it is indeed free) but they have the whole first season and then last nights episode for those who missed it! You can PM and I'll give you the link because that is where I wll be catching up on the first season starting today!!

It certainly has a lot of twists and turns and I'm not really into all that alien probe abduction stuff, but the rest of the show last night I enjoyed. The characters are super wicked! :bigsmile: