Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm 48, feel free to add me, am on here daily and keep an open diary
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Nearly 45 here. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • chubbydoxie
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I am 42 and this is my second go-round on this site and I think you'll love it--especially the unconditional support you'll get.

Feel free to add me if you wish...I'm always looking for additional support and am happy to encourage others! :flowerforyou:
  • AileenAOK
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and my goal is to be Fabulous at Fifty! Anyone can add me as a friend, the more the merrier!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Forty something here with a grand son - feel free to add :happy:
  • zlatkovwechanged
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I am 43. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    45.. still trying to lose weight and get in shape.. feel free to add me.
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    47 here.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jacki. I'm 43. I've been on mfp since march 2011. I've lost 94 pounds so far. Lots of ups and downs, but right now doing pretty good. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck and take care. :)
  • DenyceLouise
    Options
    I'm 45 and I'm new to this site. My little sister told me about it and I quickly signed up. I'm glad I did. I like it. I'm not sure that I've lost any weight, I'm a little scared to look. LOL. Naw it's just that every scale around me is either off, or the batteries are dead. That really is the case. The very next time I hit the gym I'll know. But I'm having fun tracking my food and activities. Only thing I don't track is my bike riding, only because I take short rides from here to there. I look forward to meeting other members on here. Maybe I'll find someone to ride with me, my little sister won't do it.
  • confusednotcrazy
    Options
    I'm 44 and just joined, so feel free to add me. Thanks
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yep yep! I am a 40+, and anyone can add me. I am on daily, have an open diary, work my as$ off, and am quite encouraging and friendly :D
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    44 yrs old here, good luck on your changes, would be glad to support you any way I can. Feel free to add me!
  • ddtph_hayes
    ddtph_hayes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 44 with three kids also. I have just started. I am making small lifestyle goals each week. My goals for this week are exercise everyday, spend more time in prayer and limit portions.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 40-twelve. Does that count?
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    48 here...been on here for 615 days as of today!! Always willing to help support and motivate others...feel free to add!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am 40 something....at least for a few more months....I'll be 50 next March. Feel free to add me.
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    42 here :-)
  • Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    Adding you!
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun