American Horror Story: Asylum???

Options
13»

Replies

• LilPinkNinja
    Options
    Watched it last night! Jessica Lang is amazing. One of my favorite actresses!

I was a huge fan of last season and was disappointed that they were planning on changing the story every single season. But so far I am intrigued. Not a big fan of alien stories either but there is enough of other creepy stuff going on that makes me interested/happy with the storyline.

Who do you think killed all those girls? Do you really think it was Kit?

And P.S. The guy who plays Kit (Tate from last season) - he is from the city I live in right now! Now we all know what he looks like in tighty whities XD
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I bought season one a few weeks ago, but have not gotten around to watching it yet.....after waiting a year for it to come out, you would think I would get on that, but I just don't have the time....

I am pissed because the area I live in, you can not even order FX, so I had no option to watch it on TV....

Then I hear season two has Chloë Sevigny in it, my favorite actress of all time.....gonna have to wait til next year to buy it again :cry:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! :drinker:
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    premiere is playing again tonight. gonna watch it and see. loved the first season
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I loved the first season. Only watched the first episode of season 2 online and was disappointed so far. Ill watch second tonight and hope i can get into it like I did season one! I agree about the opening music and scenes being super creepy!