If you could eat the same meal for dinner every day,

Options

Replies

• Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    :love: Calorie free chicken nacho's with all the fixin's :love: .....I havent eaten nachos in years

Calorie free? How does that work? is it made of air?
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Tacos, tacos, tacos!

My faaaaavorite
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My mama's barbecue pulled pork with green and red bell peppers and onions cooked in the crock pot for hours.

Oh man.

ORRRRR or or or stir fry with white rice.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Pad Thai!
    Or Chicken caesar salad (which I already eat often, and never get sick of).
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    :love: Calorie free chicken nacho's with all the fixin's :love: .....I havent eaten nachos in years

Calorie free? How does that work? is it made of air?

No just wishing it was LOL!
  • issystclaire
    issystclaire Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sushi or tex mex - my two favourite foods!
  • pippa890
    Options
    A proper italian SPAGHETTI CARBONARA ............If it was low in cals OBVIOUSLY. Sigh...... :smile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Eating the same meal for dinner every day would be sheer H3LL for me. I would be miserable without variety.

If, for some reason, I had to eat the same meal everyday I'd go for something healthy because if I'm going to eat miserably I might as well be healthy while doing it. I'd go with an entree of spicy chicken, beans and rice (mixed dried beans, shredded lean chicken breast and brown rice with chopped peppers (hot & mild), onion, garlic, carrots, celery and collard greens), with a side of roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I could eat the same thing every night I'd have a 6 oz fillet minion with caramelized onion and mushrooms, some lovely steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, glazed carrots and sweet potato fries or mash...and a big fat brownie with nuts and caramel sauce with REAL vanilla ice cream :P (that's about a 1200 cal desert) The steak would be doable but I don't have that kind of cash! the brownie desert... not unless I didn't want to eat much of anything else for the rest of the day :P
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Cevapi Sandwiches or a 6oz Filet with mushrooms and melted cheese.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    PB & chocolate:

Cookies
    Cakes
    Bread
    Candy
    Drinks
    Ice cream
    Etc.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Hands.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, with some type of berry/protein powder mixed in. I love oatmeal.
  • njgirl50
    njgirl50 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love tilapia, I bake it with with butter spray & sesame seeds...yum! Add in a sweet potato w/ cinnamon & splenda and a salad!
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    My wife's grandmother's sausage and meatballs....or her lasagna. For dessert, her pignoli cookies (pine nuts and almond paste)--they make your knees weak.

I am Italian and she was first generation Italian American....no Italian restaurant in the USA can come close to her cooking!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I pretty much do.

Salad with chicken/fish.

me too
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    pizza !

or

lasagne

omg cheese and meat and bread and tomato sauce... yummmmmmmmm

^^^this for sure. I have an awesome homemade lasagna recipe and I absolutely LOVE pizza.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers with lots of mustard. Every night if I could. When I was pregnant it was the only thing I could eat without getting sick so I had 1-2 a day for 9 months.
  • kinrsa
    kinrsa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing almost every night- four egg whites scrambled with whatever veg I have on hand- usually broccoli, spinach, or atchar. With salsa if I have it.

I don't think I'd eat it in front of anyone (it looks weird & atchar can make it smell strange) but that's been one of my favorite meals for years. Luckily it's pretty healthy, too.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Sushi...I recently "discovered" sushi and freaking love it!