What Are You Being for Halloween?

Options
Hey- Just wondering what everyone is planning on being for Halloween! You, or the kids!

I am finally going to give in to my obsession and be a PIKACHU! The costume making sweatshop began last night.
My younger sisters with be Charmander and Bulbasaur too. :)

What is everyone else dressing up as?

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    An overworked, stressed out mom of two walking around with a half empty bottle of wine. I've started the implementation process so I'll have it prefected by Halloween. :laugh:

My oldest will be Optimus Prime
    My youngest is going back and forth between a dinosaur and Thor.
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha- I like the wine idea at least.

A dinosaur would be really cute, but Thor might be easier. :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Myself and two other friends are going to be the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus!! I'm going as Sarah, and am going to run around all night yelling "amuck amuck amuck amuck!" Hahah, seriously one of my favorite movies!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Me and the husband and my parents and lil bro are going as the Adams Family.

And my 3 year old daughter wants to be Iron Man, lol.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha- I like the wine idea at least.

A dinosaur would be really cute, but Thor might be easier. :)

We already have all the costumes, so it's just a matter of him picking it out the day of. My older son had worn the dinosaur costume a few years ago, and I just happened to find it in the top of the closet. What's funny, I told both of my boys I would take them shopping to find something to wear, but they both wanted to wear ones we already had.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    With the rate everything keeps breaking in my house I am going to be a box car hobo from the depression era. lol.
    Dirty baggy clothes, a cloth tied to a stick and some booze. Heck Yes.
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hahaha- Why are people breaking everything in your house!

The Adam's Family one sounds awesome!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a woman in a binder...
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    was going to be a replacement ref but i think the joke is kinda dated now :grumble:
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    Im gonna be a witch- which i guess itsnt really me dressing up all that much. lol

My son is going as a ninja turtle! LOL
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My 11 yr old daughter is going as an 80's chick.

Hubby is going as Neo from The Matrix.

I'm doing a girlie version of Beetlejuice. Homemade V-neck black glitter striped white t-shirt, Black and White paneled homemade tutu, black ripped tights and not sure on the shoes...thinking black and white Chuck Taylors. Full grossed out makeup :) and teased hair

I LOVE homemade costumes!!!!!
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well my husband has to work that night, but us and my daughter were going to be the three little pigs and our pug was going to be the big bad wolf. But since he has to work now, my daughter is going to be Piglet, I'm still going as a pig and my mom is taking hubbys place for the night.

We aren't even going to be walking around; just going to houses we know since DD will only be 7 months.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Poison Ivy!

The red hair was too convenient to pass up!

And I want everyone around me to sing "That girl is poisooonnn" everytime I walk by.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a woman in a binder...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WIN!!! :drinker:
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hahaha- Why are people breaking everything in your house!

lol Idk, both cars broke down within a week of each other, my dog is sick, husband is sick, the sewers backed up and I managed to break one of the chairs. But if it would stop now I would be happy :D
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm being "lazy" and not dressing up.
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    Meg Griffin
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ziggy Stardust
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    If you know School House Rock, I'm going to be Bill, who turns into a law. My students are studying the Constitution right now.