complete idiot? = ME!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    delete your pics and erase your profile, start fresh, felons do it everyday!

:laugh: :laugh: Another lil hint I'm gonna store away. I've learned so many things here and most of them don't pertain to healthy eating :noway:

HEYYYYYY! didn't you use to be CAROLBUG? .....are U a felon? LOL! Pleeeez...do tell....give all the lurid details!:tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    delete your pics and erase your profile, start fresh, felons do it everyday!

:laugh: :laugh: Another lil hint I'm gonna store away. I've learned so many things here and most of them don't pertain to healthy eating :noway:

HEYYYYYY! didn't you use to be CAROLBUG? .....are U a felon? LOL! Pleeeez...do tell....give all the lurid details!:tongue:

~peers around lookin fer da coppa's~ uh huh... dats me :tongue:
  • nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Options
    AH! I should have kissed her while I had the chance!!! I guess she isn't interested :ohwell:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    (Hey....you ever been picked up by the fuzz?)

Nope...but I've been swung around by the hooters couple times......:laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options

OMG :laugh: green tea thru the nose , thanks alot shnookems :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    You're "boogies" are gonna be extra green now! LMAO!

(you're welcome....just think of it as a nasal purge...ahhhhhh ...a good laugh and EASIER breathing.....sends blazin' a virtual kleenex):tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omg I laffed out loud and snorted
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    AH! I should have kissed her while I had the chance!!! I guess she isn't interested :ohwell:

is it necessary to post all of this?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Lol, so you just got the award for making me laugh for the first time today lol!!! Just think this may be a good thing!!!! And good luck! OOPs, sorry sunbug, just noticed your reply, didn't mean to add fire to the fuel. This is why I should read all replies before replying, I guess:embarassed:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It's probably not a bad idea to take this off the forums. We're kinda getting into personal stuff, and for the sake of a burgeoning (bludgeoning?) relationship, I recommend you crazy kids do just that, I and most of the other vets would prefer noone find MFP an uncomfortable experience.

No. I'm not a mod, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

(not really.)
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I agree, this is a weird topic to be going on and on about, if that girl reads this, she's going to be really uncomfortable, at least I would be-
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    sadly he has deleted his account. Moving on everyone!