Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Sick - like its a good thing
    Dope - like its a good thing
    or
    WTF - instead of just saying the damn words.....

Sick: A guy in the pet store said this to me and I thought he meant the pet was sick. I asked him why he was trying to sell it... hopefully he got the message that sometimes you shouldn't talk like that.

I use LOL and WTF all the time... why type it out?

I had to look up YOLO :laugh:

I've used "sick" once, because it was the only way to describe the cover Almost Kings and A Freudian Slip did of Rage's Killing In The Name Of. It was SICK! Also, if you type out WTF, I'm pretty sure that will earn you a strike, so I'll stick with WTF. :wink:
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    OHHHH yes to whoever said cra cra!!

A 29 year old and 32 year old (close to my age) in my office say it all the time and it seriously irritates me more than anything!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Based on this thread, the majority of y'all would probably hate having a conversation with me. I'm 27, I say what I want. Deal with it.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    "Preggers"

But no one should ever say that word, really.

nor prego.. wtf that means?, that you are a freaking tomato sauce???:grumble:

also:
    -sammich
    -any slang its just NOT acceptable.:huh: :explode:

I'm sorry, anyone over the age of 21 shouldn't use slang? Any slang at all? Really? Y'all are boring.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I think people sound stupid when they say or write "prolly", why can't you just say or write probably
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1. yummy
    2. potty
    3. tummy
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten*...now I feel like I have "under 21 vocabulary" Tourette's because I spit out a bunch of these involuntarily... :grumble:

Me too! I do think that some of this stuff should be under the category of never ever say this...ever! Like prego...REALLY!!!

You must hate my username :smokin:

LOL no I think thats kinda cute actually! I just didnt like feeling like I was being called dang spaghetti sauce when my ankles were swollen...didnt sit very well I guess.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Based on this thread, the majority of y'all would probably hate having a conversation with me. I'm 27, I say what I want. Deal with it.
    Thats great!! You should. But someone somewhere out there will always be a HATER. :wink:
    I know I annoy people as much as cra cra annoys me.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    The only thing I hate (for ANYONE to say) is "epic" because 9 times out of 10, what is being described is NOT epic in the least.
  • mclush12
    mclush12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wicked!!...........everyone from New England can appreciate this!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I used to CRINNNNGE every time Oprah said "va-jay-jay". Ack!!!!!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Oh good, I was afraid this was an anti-swearing post, because I love me some 4-letter words, especially ones that start with S and F. Anyway, what I can't freaking stand is anyone that uses text lingo in daily speech. No one should ever actually utter the phrase "L.O.L." out loud in speech. Ever. Because it's stupid as he11. Sorry, I'm done now :)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    If you have had sex, you should be able to refer to "them" by their proper anatomical terms.

It is a vagina with labia NOT a "hoo-haa", "hoochie", nor "lady bits". It is a penis with testicles not "knobs and balls", "my little blah blah blah" nor "manly parts".

You're old enough to have had sex-ed. I know you know these terms.

Because what? " oh sweet wife of mine, can i put my penis in your vagina? You're so sexy" sounds just oh so romantic.

Sometimes my fiance refers to his man parts as "Meat and 2 veg".....makes me laugh every time. I guess that means I'm immature!
  • alaliberte
    Options
    "BFF"

Agreed!!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Dang brah, hella haters gettin cray cray

Jus sayin... Y.O.L.O!!!!

My dad hates it when I call him dude "I'm not a dude!".. so I just call him dudette now.

Cool story, huh bro.

Oh and I hate the phrase YOLO. I'm cereal!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    If you have had sex, you should be able to refer to "them" by their proper anatomical terms.

It is a vagina with labia NOT a "hoo-haa", "hoochie", nor "lady bits". It is a penis with testicles not "knobs and balls", "my little blah blah blah" nor "manly parts".

You're old enough to have had sex-ed. I know you know these terms.

Because what? " oh sweet wife of mine, can i put my penis in your vagina? You're so sexy" sounds just oh so romantic.

does he really ask?
    doesn't the moment make that such a retorical question that would head to a total buzzkill?

wait... can I say buzzkill?

You said head :bigsmile:
  • alaliberte
    Options
    wicked!!...........everyone from New England can appreciate this!!

Hey, I still say it...but much less than I used to.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

^ This! :drinker: or don't talk to me...I would probably prefer the latter.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    All text talk...its dumb

No homo... Who came up with that???

Wicked, epic ... I agree with both of those and anything like them

Totally! .... yup it is annoying.

piss, wiz, tits, titty, etc

Also, cursing like a sailor. It does NOT sound tougher, more dramatic, more intelligent, witty, clever, grown up or badaz so I wish people would stop.

THOUGH I myself do think it's ok to have fun with words, being goofy and happy/silly, etc. So if the person is happy enough, laid back, what have you... Then it's no big deal!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.

Hey, I take offense here. I'm 54 and I have always and will always call my father "Daddy". That's what he always was to me and I'm not going to change now just because I'm grown and he's gone.